Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Afterburners Crooked.

Alexion

Yep, my friend introduced me that the afterburners can cause some camera dysfunction, but to a slight, not sure if this is the accurate idea you guys are looking for.

nqwb39.jpg

She was supposedly heading straight forward, though. Not to the right.

Edited by Freelancer27

Is this just for the Fomorian Sabotages or all missions? Flying around Erpo now like a madwoman, no crookedness being observed.

It happens on some missions for me, not limited to Fomorian Sabotage.

Made a thread about it a week or two ago, I encountered the problem in an Earth MD mission.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT JUST AFTERBURNER ISSUES, IT IS ALSO PRESENT WHEN SPRINTING AND PLAYING NORMALLY. IT IS CAUSED BY THE ARCWHING ITSELF SITTING CROOKEDLY, https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/545841-well-the-operation-just-started-but-archwings-are-still-broken-and-sit-crookedly-causing-them-to-block-aiming-recticle/?p=6129654

i made a few threads a few updates/fixes ago, the odanata prime is the biggest offender

Is this just for the Fomorian Sabotages or all missions? Flying around Erpo now like a madwoman, no crookedness being observed.

I noticed this too...on all missions, but here's the thing: 

I was spiriting and holding down the 'space' bar for afterburner mode, while I should've just pressed it once

when I hold down the 'space' bar for afterburner I notice that I go little to my left like the OP is saying, so that's the problem 

It would appear that launching afterburners after performing a side-roll in Archwing has nearly 100% chance of causing this issue.

If I had to guess, the game ignores the fact that side-strafe key is no longer held and still tries to combine forward and side thrust.

In my experience it only happened (once) when I skipped the Liset intro cinematic.

EDIT: It always seems to be crooked now on Erpo. Squad kept skipping the first cutscene, second one seems to not affect crookedness.

Edited by Lukap99

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT JUST AFTERBURNER ISSUES, IT IS ALSO PRESENT WHEN SPRINTING AND PLAYING NORMALLY. IT IS CAUSED BY THE ARCWHING ITSELF SITTING CROOKEDLY, https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/545841-well-the-operation-just-started-but-archwings-are-still-broken-and-sit-crookedly-causing-them-to-block-aiming-recticle/?p=6129654

i made a few threads a few updates/fixes ago, the odanata prime is the biggest offender

Agreed, its has happend to me at random times both in normal or archwing missions.