The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.8.0

DE_Adam

so there is a bug that has been around for a long time like I want to say before u16, and as a melee player this particular bug really bothers me. its whenever you are holding an item like a mobile defense data pack or an excavation power core while in melee mode, when you drop off that item at the location its supposed to go, like a mobile defense terminal or an excavator you are forced to unequip your melee weapon and draw your secondary instead. I haven't said anything before cause I assumed it was on DE's radar but now I'm suspecting that it is not

I and every other melee player our there would appreciate if you guys fixed this bug

Still no fix for bug where on archwing missions you can use stealth kill finisher on corpus humanoids enemy's which cause insane camera zoom that cannot be removed.  

Bug related topic:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/548947-archwing-camera-bug/

so you might think it's camera zoom... but you would be wrong. It's actually the archwing becoming massive... a side effect of this being the camera is closer to the center. 

Great rework on the Ignis, but it's a little too strong. Find a way so that the punch through only occurs with enemies and containers. Being able to mass kill even before you step into a room is a little too OP, hek, it's almost cheaper than the Amprex.

I agree. While it is quite fun(at first), clearing an entire room with a few sweeps from the doorway is a bit much.

Conclave Changes:

• The following Mods have been added to Conclave’s drop tables:
    • Kill Switch (Shotgun): On kill, +50% reload speed for 4 seconds.
    • Double Tap (Latron): On hit, +30% damage for 0.5 seconds.
    • Deft Tempo (Rifle): On headshot, +10% Bullet Jump speed for 4 seconds.
    • Secondary Wind (Pistol): On kill, +8 health regen for 8 seconds.
    • Plan B (Bow): On hit, +20% Secondary Weapon Fire Rate for 4 seconds.
    • Gorgon Frenzy (Gorgon): On kill, 30% increase in fire rate for 3 seconds.
  • The following Mods have been added to Teshin’s selection of purchasable Mods:
    • Adept Surge: +20% Bullet Jump, -20% Health, -20% armour.
    • Rising Skill: +20% Bullet Jump, -30% Shield, -20% armour.
    • Calculated Spring: -20% Bullet Jump, +10% Health, +100 armour.
    • Tempered Bound: -20% Bullet Jump, +20% Shield, +100 armour.
  • New daily challenges have been added.
  • The Relentless Assault Mod has been removed from Conclave.
  • Increased the channeling costs of Ember’s World on Fire in PvP.
  • Excalibur’s Radial Javelin is now affected by Intensify in Conclave.
  • Conclave matches will now give each participating player a random reward at the end of a match.
  • The Martial Magnetism Mod is now called Martial Fury, and its effects now read: With a melee equipped attack speed increases 20% on hit for 3 seconds.

I see a few problems with that new Conclave mods:

1. Secondary Wind and Tempered Bound is op.

2. The rest is 99.9% of the time will be useless for example:

If you hit with a bow you are not going to change to secondary you just shoot 2-5 arrows while that firerate buff is active. OR

The Gorgon is like a joke beacuse everybody is moving so fast and even if you kill somebody those other guys not going to stay still also not to mentioned the Gorgon has a "little" recoil.

I hope the new daily challanges are not based on the opponents skill (like kill somebody who is on killstreak beacuse those are suck).

Excalibur and Intensify what???

Edited by PETI258

Not 100% sure where to put this but oh well.
I played a game with Chroma after this most recent patch was released. Unfortunately some odd things were happening; Chroma's Vex armor stats displayed decimals and were overlapping each other (nothing game breaking, but had to be noted). The largest concern was with his energy color and effect, i was using a white energy color, and the appearance section displayed it as a frost status (Nothing unordinary). However, in game the Elemental Ward, Spectral Scream and Effigy were all producing fire buffs/procs.

Mind looking into this? I'm not certain if it was a one time bug, or a persistent issue.

Chesa Kubrow Reward Alerts

Due to an error in Kubrow egg type generation many players hunting for Chesa Kubrow have been unable to obtain the breed since the release of Chesa without purchasing the egg from the Market.  While the error has been fixed we understand the frustration this has caused Kubrow enthusiasts, and will be releasing an alert that offers 2 Chesa Kubrow Genetic Code Templates as a reward.

This alert will be active shortly after this Update, and will be available for play until Monday at 12 p.m EDT.

What I understand :

- egg from market have another drop table ? More lotus, more rare color ?

Can we have information on this.

For other change :

Thanks.

My Simaris target is the Drahk Master. I yesterday scanned 2 of them on Draco, but they weren't accounted for the daily mission.

I know you really like the relay, but pls make stuff available form the liset or give us a menu to jump to simaris and other places.

It is really annoying that we have to run back and forth in the relays for daily stuff. Especially testing gear in the simacrulum is really really annoying, since I have to go to the relay, then the simaris, then the simacrulum. Test my gear go back to the relay, back to the liset, change loadout and do all over.

The relay is just a large walkin menu, we can only walk slow and most of the time I try to avoid to go there.

Cash in syndicate sigils, start the clem mission (no countdown visible from the liset!!!), buy simaris stuff (btw, stop the cephalon talking to me everytime I buy something, it is really annoying when I buy 10 transmute cores), sell prime parts for ducats,...

(I dont mind going to the relay once every two weeks for for Baro (laggy as hell, when it is cramped)

The relay is large and laggy, in the dojo we have jump points why not in the relay.

A change to make this less tedious would be very much appreciated.