The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.8.0

DE_Adam

No addressing the many faults in Salacia, Neptune Archwing Defense mission? I'm a sad winger...

Do not mistake me, these fixes are mostly awesome, but that mission in particular is still almost completely unplayable at the moment, between the debatable defense objective's health, the camera bug that hits repeatedly even during the same mission affecting multiple Tennos at the same time, the whole host migration madness where if your host for whatever reason has to leave you've thrown away the whole mission up to that point (either the migration stops the mission completely, or it restarts the mission from wave 1), the achingly slow spawnrate making a simple 20-waves run last from 50min to 1h20min...

Please, address this - it's so sad not to be able to enjoy the game mode in any way :|

Sincerely,

an affectionate Winger.

Edited by Autongnosis

"Simaris Daily Quests have arrived! "

Pls do not put the target on the same planet as the current scan target. Seems impossible to complete then.

And pls fix a bug where the affinity reward is not working. For example i need rifle kills and they just do not count the rifle kills.

Or when in archwing i need pistol kills yeh right !!!

Or stealth kills for archwing at the moment not really possible unless outside of visible range and using powers. ANd on most maps all the enemies are alerted so not possible anymore.

Edited by EmVaper

Fix the problem that sometimes visual effects of fire or thunder etc. of melee weapons disappear, it happens in many missions when i don't host it. It is surely a bug since i've contacted support and they couldn't fix it. Thanks

It unfortunatly seems the kubrow imprints offered from the alert all look the same. Big size doggie. White greyish athletic. Thats is booring beyond reason... Makes me miss the colour scramler and question wheter DE did go the lazy road this time... Why not give out eggs with 100% Chesa type?

I tried doing the alert with two different accounts. Excact same imprints both times.

Edited by mruzala

It unfortunatly seems the kubrow imprints offered from the alert all look the same. Big size doggie. White greyish athletic. Thats is booring beyond reason... Makes me miss the colour scramler and question wheter DE did go the lazy road this time... Why not give out eggs with 100% Chesa type?

I tried doing the alert with two different accounts. Excact same imprints both times.

Except when hatched it looks different :) I mean imprint was tall white greyish but kubrow is dark striped one.

But i do hope they did not mess up the normal imprint use.

Edited by EmVaper

Well they are green eyed and really big, that aint that bad, but I understand your position.

Good update though :)

◾A tutorial on Synthesis is now available in the Simulacrum

Accessed by talking to Cephalon Simaris not by entering the Simulacrum as I thought.

@Redthirst have you completed the quest 'The New Strange'?  As I'm on that quest atm and I don't see the daily task I take it I will once I have completed this.

Edited by strugs99

◾A tutorial on Synthesis is now available in the Simulacrum

As a new player I cannot see the logic of putting a tutorial in something that requires 50,000 standing to acquire?

Surely, like me, by the time you have earned 50K of standing you know how to preform Synthesis.  I don't own a key I bought a mod for Helios to make the whole process less time consuming and I will probably spend the next 50K earned on another mod.

Would it not be better to put the tutorial in Sanctuary or am I missing something?

I have a tutorial option when I talk to Simaris. However I have no idea where his quests supposed to be.

Oh I've been having a weird bug for months now, and it's really annoying, just reading through the bug fixes reminded me of it. 

I am unable to acquire voidkeys when they are mission rewards, during the Femorian event I was doing earth excavation and getting two Tower 3 Capture keys (Which I was out of) and did not receive them period. 

I put in a support ticket a few months back and after a long wait they simply informed me I had in fact received the keys.  Don't know if this is a glitch, or something on my end, but, it is highly annoying.