Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

9 minutes ago, Rolunde said:

@fredaven so are we going to see anything like this with Frost then too?

maybe. basically this one is a gamble since the idea is to "replace" the old nova helmet/skin (and maybe just have the old helmet included like excal).

So financially its a really dumb idea generally. But I'm overall not happy with nova (and the sales agree) so I felt it was worht it for her.

On frost It might be that I make a standalone helmet like I did on rhino. Or Ill do the same for frost as Im doing for nova. Not 100% on either option atm.

After this is done the idea is to rework the scylla syanadana into something that gets accepted and then start loki. Thats the idea atleast. After that we'll see.

Also

Edited by fredaven

18 hours ago, fredaven said:

So financially its a really dumb idea generally. But I'm overall not happy with nova (and the sales agree) so I felt it was worht it for her.

Hey, if it don't make you happy then what's the point, right?! ;-)

4 hours ago, Omega-ZX said:

A question: Graxx-Skin for Wukong? Is it possible?

Also this!

Poor Wukong, he needs some love. Then again he's a bit of a hot-mess and I wouldn't blame anyone for not wanting to touch that either, heh.

On 31/5/2017 at 3:14 AM, fredaven said:

maybe. basically this one is a gamble since the idea is to "replace" the old nova helmet/skin (and maybe just have the old helmet included like excal).

On frost It might be that I make a standalone helmet like I did on rhino. Or Ill do the same for frost as Im doing for nova. Not 100% on either option atm.

After this is done the idea is to rework the scylla syanadana into something that gets accepted and then start loki. Thats the idea atleast. After that we'll see.

Also

Have you talked about this to DE? I'm actually thinking to do the opposite, adding full skin to my old helmets. Not very confident they will agree to that.

10 hours ago, Rekkou said:

Have you talked about this to DE? I'm actually thinking to do the opposite, adding full skin to my old helmets. Not very confident they will agree to that.

If the skin is separate, then it might work.

But if you simply add a skin to the helmet, consider the fact that some helmets are cheaper than a whole skin. That would mean that everyone who has already bought the helmet, are forced to pay some additional money to get access to the helmet again, with the addition of a body skin, of course. So I do not really think that would work out, unless there will be an option to separately buy a helmet or skin instead of buying the whole pack.

Edited by MrM1

On 5/30/2017 at 4:14 PM, fredaven said:

Also

I would like to see this tale place 

The rear part of the helmet looks like a :awe:-face which is basically me when I saw it, HAH! Though, I'm loving both versions of Nova now. Also, loving Hydro's helmet (as well as the skin ofc), too. Very Lotus-ish.

It's good to see you're back. Outstanding work:satisfied:

I just want to say I really love your work, always top tier stuff from you Faven. I'm on console and the wait for the console Tennogen releases is always killer. Don't overwork yourself the whole community loves your stuff, and I can't wait till a whole line of Graxx is tearing up the system!! :grustrag::clem:

4 hours ago, LogaMC1995 said:

Well TennoGen creators can't alter models, I thought this is known by everyone?

Which is why its a shame its still got the fat legs. As its an otherwise nice skin for a very ugly frame in need of some fashion love.

4 hours ago, fredaven said:

thanks guys.

FYI next project might be Mag...we'll see.

:/

Seeing how you've gone back to Nova, any chance of a nifty Graxx Frost gas mask-like helmet or something on the horizon?

Edit: Saw your description on Graxx Nova. Woo.

Edited by Naith