The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

@fredaven hey brother, im sure you have plans already, but is there any chance of showing inaros some love, a new skin or even a graxx skin thanks (An actual egyptian theme style gold parts and maybe some robes)

Edited by kouji86

On 6/18/2017 at 5:43 AM, fredaven said:

also. thanks for all the suggestions. but please keep in mind that it needs to feel holistic as a piece :) Gunheads are cool. But would look out of place.

Imo, it wouldn't look out of place if one was doing a tenno-style Mag helmet. Not that it matters to you because yours are Grineer-themed and you have already finished your skin. 

also. thanks for all the suggestions. but please keep in mind that it needs to feel holistic as a piece :) Gunheads are cool. But would look out of place.

Imo, it wouldn't look out of place if one was doing a tenno-style Mag helmet. Not that it matters to you because yours are Grineer-themed and you have already finished your skin. 

Edited by Slendy-Broseph
Pls delete, internet sux

On 03/07/2017 at 4:24 AM, Senketsu_ said:

God i want to buy all your graxx skins, but i cant afford

Try selling any Steam cards you have if you're not interested in them. They're a good source of income once you sell a bunch. I finally went through my stash and I raised around £10 I think, of which were from the Summer Sale daily freebies. It's not much but it's kind of free money.

Wondering how the Frost Graxx skin update is going. I know it seems you can't do a full revamp like with Nova so I'm guessing it's just going to be a touch up this time around.

Edited by Valiant

Awesome stuff! I attended the Tennogen panel today, thanks for your funny and articulate speech. 

Your pieces are quality, and are definitely an inspiration to continue my 3d studies. I can't wait to see more work from you!

1 hour ago, TsuneMeeks said:

Awesome stuff! I attended the Tennogen panel today, thanks for your funny and articulate speech. 

Your pieces are quality, and are definitely an inspiration to continue my 3d studies. I can't wait to see more work from you!

Thanks a bunch! You should have stopped by and said hi!..maybe you did..im bad with names:)

16 minutes ago, fredaven said:

Thanks a bunch! You should have stopped by and said hi!..maybe you did..im bad with names:)

You tried to hold open the door for me outside (I recall it opening too quick and banging, I remember you saying 'oh s--t!' lol) and I ducked under your arm, I was mortified! I didn't realize it was you until the panel later and was WAY too embarrassed to say hello after that haha, but thank you for being so kind! I hope London has treated you well and you're enjoying your time in Canada! :D

Edited by TsuneMeeks

9 hours ago, TsuneMeeks said:

You tried to hold open the door for me outside (I recall it opening too quick and banging, I remember you saying 'oh s--t!' lol) and I ducked under your arm, I was mortified! I didn't realize it was you until the panel later and was WAY too embarrassed to say hello after that haha, but thank you for being so kind! I hope London has treated you well and you're enjoying your time in Canada! :D

Ah now I know who you are, good to put a face on a username:) Dont be embarased, just go for it!. ANd yes its been amazing, even if I cant get a grip on the weather here.