Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

On 8/2/2017 at 7:39 PM, Senketsu_ said:

So I did this with Hitsusans skins, so I wanted to do it with Favens as well. My Graxx Family Portrait.

2e4YB5y.jpg

Love your skins cant wait to pick up the rest.

Thats awesome man! what a fierce bunch! :D

I'm in the middle of moving houses/renovating atm so im slow on responding/posting updates. Hopefully in 1/2 weeks ill be able to share more on nezha

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Ok shemale frame here actually looks pretty cool,but where is the Atlas skin? :sad:  I dont see him on Steam workshop...

He will probably upload him later due to the round 11 only accepting Halloween themed things.

9 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

He will probably upload him later due to the round 11 only accepting Halloween themed things.

Maybe De will accept atlas skin because he looks good for halloween. He have blood on his body and face and some evil look.... and from the picture looks like that he is all finish 😁👌

Edited by Vlada91

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)RAG is NAROK said:

I really like the helmet, I could actually see myself using this with Nezha. :smile:

There is still a part of me that wishes you would do a Graxx skin for Equinox (I would love to have a skin for her from each of my favorite tennogen creators). Oh well.

Instantly reminds me of Norse god Loki (Marvel version)...maybe the horn made my mind thought of that.

Edited by LogaMC1995

@fredaven What if you add this on atlas shoulder???

Gq5m6ru.jpg

To look more like he have big shoulder for his armor on him,problem with the Atlas that there are not many cosmetic for his shoulder that looks good on him and with this skin detail i think can fix this problem.....and then you would not need to be covered with a cosmetic and he can look more beautiful without it...if you know what I mean :satisfied: and what skin are you going to do next? I hope for 1 more male graxx 😊👌

Edited by Vlada91

7 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

@fredaven What if you add this on atlas shoulder???

Gq5m6ru.jpg

To look more like he have big shoulder for his armor on him,problem with the Atlas that there are not many cosmetic for his shoulder that looks good on him and with this skin detail i think can fix this problem.....and then you would not need to be covered with a cosmetic and he can look more beautiful without it...if you know what I mean :satisfied: and what skin are you going to do next? I hope for 1 more male graxx 😊👌

Definitely second this. It's something I wish Excalibur Graxx had, instead of the bare shoulder. Having armored shoulders makes it look more Grineer.

But even without that, it still looks great, as all Faven's stuff does.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

19 minutes ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

Definitely second this. It's something I wish Excalibur Graxx had, instead of the bare shoulder. Having armored shoulders makes it look more Grineer.

But even without that, it still looks great, as all Faven's stuff does.

Yes you are right for excal and thats why I give example for Atlas but im lucky that I have primer armor and looks cool on excal with your skin....f6josJE.jpg

14 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Yes you are right for excal and thats why I give example for Atlas but im lucky that I have primer armor and looks cool on excal with your skin....f6josJE.jpg

That must be one uncomfortable bed to sleep on (if that thing on the left is supposed to be a bed, of course)

3 minutes ago, MrM1 said:

That must be one uncomfortable bed to sleep on (if that thing on the left is supposed to be a bed, of course)

I am planning to buy a blanket or carpet in to update POE. And that I can throw on the bed so that visually looks more comfortable 😁👌

On 8/17/2017 at 6:04 PM, Ker-Blammo said:

I like the way fredaven did it. Looks more clean and muscley, which imo atlas should definitely hold on to his beefcake physique. 

Yeah the reason I went for no armor on shoulders was that I wanted to emphasize them, think classic brawler with sleevless t-shirt.

2 hours ago, fredaven said:

I just died of laughter and went to heaven. Bless this skin and this video. Didn't know Nezha could be so smooth. I need more and I hope this won't be the last like this. XD

Seriously, love the skin and hope it gets it I especially can't wait to buy it now! Once I get Atlas I'm getting that awesome skin as well.

• Like 1