Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Often Orokin Reactor/catalyst, Please.

Dailenth

You know and we both know that at some point, You need to supercharge your warframe or weapon. Because after mobs reach LVL35 you need some serious heat. Problem is, these essential boosts are so damn rare to find.

It used to be at least once a week, or after a devstream upon the name "gift of the lotus".

I say, why dont we include the reactor and catalyst blueprints in Orokin Void missions. Same as forma, that helps right?

Discuss the advantages and disandantages.

• Dione (Saturn)expiredGrineer: Orokin Catalyst BlueprintCorpus: 3x FieldronNov 02 2015, 22:15:01

• Helene (Saturn)expiredGrineer: Orokin Catalyst BlueprintCorpus: 25KOct 28 2015, 17:03:02

Kepler (Phobos)expiredGrineer: Orokin Catalyst BlueprintCorpus: Orokin Catalyst BlueprintOct 21 2015, 04:07:01

Ose (Europa)expiredGrineer: 25KCorpus: Orokin Reactor BlueprintOct 03 2015, 00:36:01

Potatoes tend to be a hot-seller so they'd have to consult their sales guys before making any decisions on that. I don't disagree they're a quintessential item that we have to wait several days for so in a respect that detracts from the 'cosmetics are the only thing you have to think about putting money toward' shtick. Personally I would have made arcanes an always reward at the end of trials while making potatoes a 24 hour find item, since the process for arcanes is already tedious and time consuming enough.

• Dione (Saturn)expiredGrineer: Orokin Catalyst BlueprintCorpus: 3x FieldronNov 02 2015, 22:15:01
  • Helene (Saturn)expiredGrineer: Orokin Catalyst BlueprintCorpus: 25KOct 28 2015, 17:03:02
  • Kepler (Phobos)expiredGrineer: Orokin Catalyst BlueprintCorpus: Orokin Catalyst BlueprintOct 21 2015, 04:07:01
  • Ose (Europa)expiredGrineer: 25KCorpus: Orokin Reactor BlueprintOct 03 2015, 00:36:01

is there a way i can get alerted to these invasions? i have an app that notifies me of alerts, but not invasions

is there a way i can get alerted to these invasions? i have an app that notifies me of alerts, but not invasions

There's the official twitter feed;: https://twitter.com/warframealerts

It shows everything so there's a lot of noise, but it's possible to filter it down to just potato alerts: https://twitter.com/search?q=orokin%20blueprint%20from%3AWarframeAlerts

I've been playing 40 days straight nor even ONCE I've seen one.

There was one three days ago.  Check the in game tool bar, top right corner, and click on the fist emblem.  That will give you a list of all active invasions, factions and rewards. 

I've picked up most of my potatoes from those invasions.  

Why not something like how research items work?

You get drops as little pieces of potatoes and then you piece it together with some exorbitant amount of resources as a sink for resources, credits, time and soul.

I'd like some kind of clan tech mechanic for it.

You put your Warframe of choice into an oven and 2 days later, ta da!  Double the Warframe points!

You know and we both know that at some point, You need to supercharge your warframe or weapon. Because after mobs reach LVL35 you need some serious heat. Problem is, these essential boosts are so damn rare to find.

It used to be at least once a week, or after a devstream upon the name "gift of the lotus".

I say, why dont we include the reactor and catalyst blueprints in Orokin Void missions. Same as forma, that helps right?

Discuss the advantages and disandantages.

Nope. There is already a good amount of free Orokin Catalysts and Reactors. And just look at Formas. I don't think anyone buys them from the Market anymore, because it's so easy to get them.

You could get prime parts from the Void and try to sell them for platinum, or just buy platinum with real money.

This thread looks like it was made by a new player who doesn't want to spend any platinum in the game and get everything for free at any time.

Edited by RextintorZ

I save my reactors for primes or a frame I really like. Same with cats. I've built up a stock, about 10 of each.

Just get the WF app and set alerts for only those items. Any alerts or invasions that offer them will notify you.

We get one every 2 weeks for certain (well 99% certain)