Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.10.0

DE_Adam

Can´t login after update

I have a windows 7 32

I enter the game trough steam, get to the login screen, put login, crashes, 3 times in a row.

I play on windoned mode, lowest configuration, started happening after today´s update

WAR-507314

Edited by rafacasper

Soon, all abilities will be nerfed to uselessness and they only thing left will be Arcane Enhancements. j/k

OBTW, all those forma you put into the all ur frames have to be changed now.

How about this fix:

- Added user the ability to change polarity when forma is used multiple times on slot.

This way, all time is not considered wasted and gives you an option to change ur build when DE decides to alter how Warframe abilities work.

I don't mind the nerf to miasma, we all knew that was coming.

But why nerf venom?  Sure the 'damage was increased,' (10 to 20), but it generates half as many starting spores and seems to only spread 1 spore to 3 enemies in range when a spore is burst instead of spreading them all over the place, so it's doing a TON less damage overall, and spreading viral procs way worse.  Spreading toxic procs as well is cute, but I'm not really sure that it makes up for it.  It's a shame too, because I was really excited by the idea of saryn being built around spreading spores everywhere to power up and improve her other abilities- but with the tiny amount of them it feels like a huge hassle to do it.  It feels a lot more unpleasant and tedious than it should.

Also you could at least not lie about miasma's damage being 'increased overall,' even dismissing the -duration goofiness the ability had before its base damage was 1875, new miasma's appears to be 1400 (assuming it still does the immediate damage tick).  I'm not convinced that the damage multiplication from status procs is working, which would actually make miasma's damage higher overall, but it also makes it a lot more of a hassle to use.

This update gives the toxic Saryn a lot of love with a brand-new deluxe skin, Syandana, and a weapon skin that puts a floral touch on the deadly Dual Zoren.  These skins will only be for a limited time, and will be removed from the Market on November 18, at 2 p.m EST.

Get the Saryn Orphid Skin, Melia Sugatra, and Cyskis Dual Zoren Skin by visiting the Market today!

This update gives the toxic Saryn a lot of love with a brand-new deluxe skin, Syandana, and a weapon skin that puts a floral touch on the deadly Dual Zoren.

This update gives the toxic Saryn a lot of love with a brand-new deluxe skin, Syandana

Syandana

me: WHAT SYANDANA?!

another thing, saryn now stands on invisible high heels with the new skin, that or she is on perpetual tip toes, a little bit of a lazy oversight to me 

Its kinda odd that the skin cost 165 when valkyrs skin cost 150 and even excals proto armour. I see what your doing DE trying to sqeeze in a bit more plat for us to pay. Well played

Those are not deluxe skins.

Edited by RawGritz

Well hopefully this means finally Saryn will require ACTUAL SKILL to use & this is an end to Miasma spamming skilless players, this I welcome with great enthusiasm.

However im quite dissappointed with the so called "Fix" where players reviving themselves no longer insta revives their Kubrow in bleedout...stop trying to kill our companions DE, especially the ones that are expensive to maintain -_-.