Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.10.0

DE_Adam

So, lowered the health, lowered the damage, made it harder to mod for abilities, abilites themselves are weaker and less effective, and slapped on a nice new skin for a limited time.  Nice, you just covered your nerf in glittery gold dust.

Shhh, you're not allowed to complain. Complaining isn't allowed! Even if the complaints are legitimate. Or so say the "tear-drinkers".

It's a sad time we live in where the average individual seemingly revels in the disappointment and annoyance of others, completely disregarding said individuals legitimate complaints for the sake of spewing "sweet tears" and "i love your butthurt" comments.

It's going to suck when your favorite weapon or Warframe or mission gets nerfed into oblivion. You'll complain. You'll "cry". You'll be "butthurt". You'll run into the very demonizing attitude you partake in now.

And the people who you originally mocked? They'll sit there and laugh. Not because you're angry and upset. No, they'll laugh because you're deserving of the mockery, and I'll be there right alongside them.

It's sad time we live in where people complain about something they even didn't test.

"Spam4" time is over, git gud. 

"This update gives the toxic Saryn a lot of love with a brand-new deluxe skin, Syandana, and a weapon skin"

"Get the Saryn Orphid Skin, Melia Sugatra, and Cyskis Dual Zoren Skin by visiting the Market today!"

Is this a typo? I don't see a new Syandana.

It is a Sugatra, meaning for your melee weapon.  So yeah Syandana is a typo most likely, it happens.

I can't play Saryn with the new skin, game indicates that I may be be stabbed to death by my accessories if I attempt it:  

nLSlssk.png

Seriously though, I am generally not one to complain about anything here, but that clipping is just egregious.

I can't play Saryn with the new skin, game indicates that I may be be stabbed to death by my accessories if I attempt it:  

nLSlssk.png

Seriously though, I am generally not one to complain about anything here, but that clipping is just egregious.

those invisible heels tough

It's sad time we live in where people complain about something they even didn't test.

"Spam4" time is over, git gud. 

Between your generic madlib style of arguing, your encouragement of the hypocritical "fight knee-jerking with knee-jerking" attitude, and your use of the "git gud" meme in a serious fashion, I'm just going to point and laugh at how silly your reply was.

Yup, there we see, the Devs are playxing only T1 Missions ... Saryn is dead now, Miasma does takes a Gunners HP down to 1/3 with 125% power Str in T2 Ext ... GG

The new Skin, no comment ... it looks kinda great untill you take a look on her feets (Hi there Goat Saryn ....)

Time to put Saryn in the corner to Oberon, Atlas and all the other useless Frames ... Thank god Ember can take over her exterminate Job ... 

Not going to buy the Skins, especially not the Saryn skin with the Goat legs / dead frame ...

I am really disappointed

Between your generic madlib style of arguing, your encouragement of the hypocritical "fight knee-jerking with knee-jerking" attitude, and your use of the "git gud" meme in a serious fashion, I'm just going to point and laugh at how silly your reply was.

So what reply do you excpect? You complain for no reason, so you have exactly the same silly answer.

Use more pathetic words, maybe it will help you and you will sound more serious.