Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Warframe: Hall Of Memories

DE_Adam

Just let PVP die in peace.Honestly.You are wasting time and resoruces.

Time developing that map could have been spent on something that MAJORITY of the playerbase enjoys and plays = PvE.

No idea where you people get this idea from, as this is completely false.

It's a very small team that are working/were hired specifically for Conclave. As they have said time and time again, not one developer working on the main core of the game has involvement with Conclave.

And from the pictures alone, the Orokin assets were already in game to begin with, and they have already mentioned that they can use any tileset or general assets from PvE, and move them around to fit Conclave's gameplay, or create their own maps from the ground up.

More likely then not, the Moon tileset is mostly, or has been already completed, and used some of it to create a new Conclave map to support the new update coming out.

So no, not one bit of "time and resources" were wasted, and it's silly to think otherwise.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

-snip-

I would argue that time and resources could be wasted, in some eyes. Reason being is that time spent on PvP could have been dedicated to PvE instead, and as well instead of hiring a team to improve PvP, they could've hired a team to improve PvE.

I'm not saying I think it's a waste, though, but arguably it could be a waste.

Well the set design is pretty interesting but onr question comes to mind... Will this Moon tileset be a PVP and Second Dream only ​thing or a regular set that we'll be able to enjoy during normal PVE missions?

Edited by Bazools

pfft, if that third image shows a new replacement for the 'rotating doors' in Orokin architecture - by all means.

that looks like something that two vertical halves articulate out and slide aside to reveal the opening - which would be a lot more elegant than the Rotating Doors we have in those Doorways now.

Clinging to the shattered remains of Earth's once-proud Moon, the Orokin Hall of Memories is an ideal place for Tenno to test their skill against each other.  Our latest Conclave map, the Hall of Memories, will put Tenno to the test in the ruins of Orokin grandeur.  

Get a full behind-the-scenes look at our latest Capture the Cephalon map in this Conclave edition of Building Warframe, and let us know what you think!

-DE_Adam

If the Moon gets to be along with Earth in navigation, I think it'd be interesting (just an idea here) if parts of the Apollo landing craft were around. Then Lotus would be like: "Wait......those devices.....they look familiar......Tenno, those landing crafts were used back in the days of old, when the Tenno first landed here."

M'a goodness... DE, I love you! It's freaking awesome! Seriously, trought all this salt I wanna say "Great Job!"

Orokin architecture and styling fall deep into my heart as soon as Orokin Towers was released in Update...9? God, how many glorious things happened from that moment when I joined the game in U7...

The way it looks, and I hope the way it plays... Astounishing.

And hey, does a part about "methods of building and terraforming" that points to plants mean that the Glorious Orokin Trees are Moon origin?! o_0 That would be amazing!

Keep up, folks! Made an Update 18 that will take our heart, that will make this game trully shine! We believe in you!

It's a very small team that are working/were hired specifically for Conclave. As they have said time and time again, not one developer working on the main core of the game has involvement with Conclave.

And from the pictures alone, the Orokin assets were already in game to begin with, and they have already mentioned that they can use any tileset or general assets from PvE, and move them around to fit Conclave's gameplay, or create their own maps from the ground up.

More likely then not, the Moon tileset is mostly, or has been already completed, and used some of it to create a new Conclave map to support the new update coming out.

So no, not one bit of "time and resources" were wasted, and it's silly to think otherwise.

yeh, o'couse. but, eyh, "time and resources" was wasted. that "very small team" was can make something useful instead one more pvp-piece. wasted.

something for Your players for that week? nope?

Why do the PvP maps have better lighting and textures than the freaking PvE maps. Can your artists please put the same effort into PvE as they are into Conclave? Just compare any Conclave Void map to the regular void, and the Conclave version looks WAY better.

Its same absolutely textures and lightning. The difference is PvE maps are just tunnels with small rooms. PvP maps can have more creative compositions.

Here are some screenshots of the better looking conclave maps.

fhA82Ej.jpg

6QBFrSJ.jpg

PsiyUVB.jpg

oh good another thing i'm not going to play because this game was never meant for pvp and for those who say they can multitask. lol the quality of pve content has been declining these last updates the only thing decent in there is the lore but warframes and weapons introduced are almost useless and deal no dmg at all aka they are just mastery fodder

oh good another thing i'm not going to play because this game was never meant for pvp and for those who say they can multitask. lol the quality of pve content has been declining these last updates the only thing decent in there is the lore but warframes and weapons introduced are almost useless and deal no dmg at all aka they are just mastery fodder

Im sure thats PvP teams fault. Im sure they are sorry for that aswell. 

This game was never meant for PvP? Who says that? Noone. You claim that. Games primary focus is PvE but that doesnt mean they cant PvP. I got everything in this game. Everything. Aside from putting Forma into random weapons i got nothing to do because i PvE content is pretty short. It was short before the PvP and its the same after it but atleast i got something to play now. I get to play with some skilled players and have fun with them. I actually have fun in PvP more than i have in PvE. 

PvP team is not in charge of the PvE. Saying " This game was never meant for PvP " is just mindless chatter. Nothing more. People who uses these words doesnt contribute to anything. Its just whining. Noone likes baseless whining. You not liking the PvP doesnt give you the right to whine about it.

Im sure thats PvP teams fault. Im sure they are sorry for that aswell.

This game was never meant for PvP? Who says that? Noone. You claim that. Games primary focus is PvE but that doesnt mean they cant PvP. I got everything in this game. Everything. Aside from putting Forma into random weapons i got nothing to do because i PvE content is pretty short. It was short before the PvP and its the same after it but atleast i got something to play now. I get to play with some skilled players and have fun with them. I actually have fun in PvP more than i have in PvE.

PvP team is not in charge of the PvE. Saying " This game was never meant for PvP " is just mindless chatter. Nothing more. People who uses these words doesnt contribute to anything. Its just whining. Noone likes baseless whining. You not liking the PvP doesnt give you the right to whine about it.

No he's right most of the mechanics in this game are designed for pve and thus their core framework won't work in a competitive setting

No he's right most of the mechanics in this game are designed for pve and thus their core framework won't work in a competitive setting

Like which? Different warframes, abilities and weapons - just standard RPG elements. They can be used in competitive multiplayer games no problem.

Edited by -CM-igo95862

No. However small the PvP team is, instead it could be working on projects that are connected with PvE. 

There are plenty of issues that they could focus their attention on. 

-sorting out single status mods (melee prowess, rifle aptitude, etc.)

-buffing up stats of older weapons that are ONLY mastery fodder right now

-figuring out new game modes

So yeah, time and resources wasted.

No. However small the PvP team is, instead it could be working on projects that are connected with PvE. 

Yeah, the people who plays the game for PvP and the ones who wants PvP to be something can go jump on Stalkers Hate or commit sudoku i guess.

So yeah, time and resources wasted.

Its not. Just because they are not working to make you happy doesnt mean they are working for nothing. There are people who likes pvp and pvp related things, at the very least you should show respect towards them. Saying its a waste is disrespectful.

DE did?

course they went and added it because of player demand and we can all see how thats working out

I cant remember DE saying your words. All they said was " This game is primarily PvE Focused ". 

Also its working just right. Its not our or PvP teams fault that you see it like that. Its either your dislike towards it or you tried it once and got wrecked and never returned.