Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.12.0

[DE]Rebecca

Am I the only one who thinks this sale kinda sucks?

I would have bought plat for a discount and then bought a bunch of skins and S#&$ but the archwing sale and old cosmetics that I already have is kinda a bummer.

Would have figured this would have been a good sale givin the time of year it is.

UGH bought the skin alone cos of excitement just to find out that u cant get the syandana cos its with the pack -.- 

Same here. Bought the skin, was about to look for syandana, and than I found it in a bundle -.-

Not paying for bundle just because of syandana now, especially considering that we have no idea how it looks like, since it's afaik not presented anywhere.

Makes me so sad.

hy DE i will consider to STOP playing your game eventhought i love it so much.... im really annoyed by your authentication system, i really want to turn it off... i dont want to check my email everytime i login, it should be easy not so hard to just login my password. my IP is unstatic, your authentication system require static ip address.... now this is BIG TROUBLE for me.... please tell me how to turn it off so i dont have to stop playin the game i love

Edited by jhonygame-EN-

Has everyone forgotten the rediqulous requirements of the Knux?

And no one is mentioning the absurd requirements of Wukong either. 270k plastids for just the bp research for Mountain alone bah. Looks like something else I'll never get because DE refuses to make reasonable requirements. Honestly, who has a clan that isn't full of stickler leadership that doesn't have any casual members in it who rarely donate to anything.

Edited by Mr._Clean

Keep your word guys when you say ´´limited time skins´´ or ´´exclusive skins´´.
Nice one on making people who don´t have so much plat to wait almost 2 weeks to make the new frame.
Also I got the Rhino Skin as a gift but thanks to you smart people I have to buy the who bundle anyway cause you think it´s a good idea to make the Jat Kittag skin and the Syandana available only in the bundle. 

I love you guys but you disappoint lately.New players don´t care anyway.You hit in us, the veteran players.

Edited by Coach-Aprax