Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Noticed Something Disturbing On The Dev Stream Overview..

Syluxs

Oh, now I have to do a sortie while eating a sammich.

#ChallangeAccepted

Sadly, this also reminds me of a homeless guy that cornered my friends and I on a bus back in high school - he told us about how the love of his life tied him to a bed for 3 days and sat at the foot of the bed and ate a sandwich before going back to France.  And we should stay in school.

Edited by Noamuth

You just need the right sandwich or maybe a minion to hold said sandwich for you. I recommend a simple pastrami on rye with a lil' sauerkraut and hot mustard as for filling the position of sandwich holding minion I leave that to your discretion.

But there's still so much turkey left......

I swear its multiplying, it just keeps coming... D:

But there's still so much turkey left......

I swear its multiplying, it just keeps coming... D:

Ah yes thats true it was Turkey day in the US recently well in that case you'd best go acquire some bacon, lettuce and tomatoes for it is time for the turkey club. 

i believe de underestimates a player ability to play with one hand only (or to eat a sandwich with one hand) as an advice bind 2 abilities of choice to scrollweel up/down, bind jump to mmb, bind forward to rmb and you're gold as far as a lot of frames are concerned, i forsee a lot of "one handed actions" when sorties will be up

Oh, now I have to do a sortie while eating a sammich.

#ChallangeAccepted

Sadly, this also reminds me of a homeless guy that cornered my friends and I on a bus back in high school - he told us about how the love of his life tied him to a bed for 3 days and sat at the foot of the bed and ate a sandwich before going back to France.  And we should stay in school.

Oh what a story !

i also take it as a #ChallengeAccepted ^.^ 

i believe de underestimates a player ability to play with one hand only (or to eat a sandwich with one hand) as an advice bind 2 abilities of choice to scrollweel up/down, bind jump to mmb, bind forward to rmb and you're gold as far as a lot of frames are concerned, i forsee a lot of "one handed actions" when sorties will be up

Hmmm.....I wonder if I can apply this method to free up my coffee hand so as maybe I can finally get rid of this crazy straw.

Will probably keep the crazy straw for emergencies.....yes emergencies.