Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #65, Final 2015 Stream!

[DE]Rebecca

Momentai.

All our questions will be answered in time.

Also I would like to thank DE for the Second Dream it was an amazing quest.

Question 1 : Was Neon Genesis Evangelion an inspiration for the reveal of the operator?

Question 2 : Will we ever be able to move around in the liset as the operator?

The only glaring issue on my plate right now is regarding Rhino/Rhino Prime's armor values of 195/275. These are somewhat on the lower end of the scale for warframes that are determined to spend nearly all of their time on the front line where the fighting is thickest.

Compared to Excalibur/Excalibur Prime's armor of 225/250, Rhino is somewhat lacking and Rhino Prime's armor advantage is negligible.

How soon can we expect this to be addressed in a patch or hotfix?

Probably a lot of people already asked this, but too lazy to ask check

Now that the second dream has been launched and the big reveal of things is out. Whats next? Where will the lore end up going, where will we find out more about the past stuff with the orokin and what was "heard" inside the second dream quest? WE NEED MORE INFO DE WE BEG OF YOU ;_;

Edited by Cmdr-A

1. Any previews or info about Mag?

2. Ash was mentioned to be getting some tweak - What are your plans for him? Is it just going to be Bladestorm or will the rest of his kit be looked at as well?

3. Guys srsly the year is about to end, when can we rename kubrows?

4. Sunikas are like the terrible twin of Sahasas can we pls get a decent hunter kit for them?

Edited by Oranji

1. What Do you thing about making lenses give 10more mod energy and and extra mod slot and greater ones 20 and two slots? cause we realy need more mod slot with the amount of mods there are

2. The old question Syndicate procs will you make the m not auto activate because they ruin stealth runs by blasting off and not killing some enemies and alerting the whole ship to my location

Edited by Scandroid

Very promising game so far from what I have experienced. Still think you guys should implement a smelter/recycle option for weapons and warframes to recover a portion of the resources used in crafting. Ad note without spoilers its good to see exilus mods are getting more attention utility wise. Still I leave the creative decisions in your hands devs.

-DerangedMime00