Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Devstream #65!

[DE]Rebecca

The "damage should be changed to impact" was my comment, it was funny that you read it outloud!

On a sidenote, if we were suppose to say frost in chat, we were for the most part unable to. The slowmode was set to something ridic like 12 minutes, so if anyone asked a question before the contest they were basically...well, y'know. 

Thanks for everything Digital Extremes!!! The whole entire team gets a digital hug from me. :D *Hugs*

The Second Dream was by far the best quest in the history of Warframe, and I cannot wait for more quests like that. I will admit I shed a few manly tears... I blame the beautiful storytelling, the compelling conflicts and the amazing soundtrack / voice acting.

And thank you Rebecca. You truly are the best space mom we Tenno have ever had. I cannot wait to learn more about the Lotus in the future, and just what she might be.

@AngelShur, well played reverting your first post into something more.

Such beautiful music... I will try to listen to them all. xD

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

I'm gonna be a bit salty here, so bear with me:

Why do we (as in, forum users) write a truckload of questions in the "upcoming devstream" threads if you ask for "questions from chat" anyway?

I mean no offense to chatters, but their questions can easily be answered in the Players helping players subforum, meanwhile there's a LOT of good, thought out questions in the threads.

Consider this feedback, I guess.

Thanks for the stream anyway!

PS.

Before anyone "accuses" me, it's not only about MY questions (although I can't say I'm not biased, I would like my questions answered too of course).

I do browse through them and upvote what I consider a good question.

Edited by Shifted