The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki New Skin Design Looks Better In Drawing Than In 3D

Vlada91

The cloth looks like plastic and the metallic parts look like... plastic. :(

You can tell with the concept that the metallic parts were suppose to have the same finish as the Rhino skin.

They should also lengthen the collar cloth to past the shoulders and make it less shiny: more shadowy.

I'm assuming his skin is unfinished at the moment. But it seriously looks bad right now, i hope DE takes the time to slim  and shape up his body because it currently looks awkward and unnatural. His helm looks bloated and stubby as is, i feel like they need to make his neck longer and skinnier and curve the front of his helm slightly like in the concept art.

The legs and right arm look pretty good but I'm disappointed on what they did with his sleeve on his left arm. This was the skin i was looking forward to the most so i really hope they hold this back a little longer to work on its model a little bit more.

He looks like a fat guy who tried to squeeze into a costume that was waaay too small.

May thoughts exactly. I was super excited for this skin and when it came on I just thought "What?"

His body shape is completely off. In the drawing he looks thin and nimble. The actual model is the biggest meh in history. I shudder to think about the Trinity and Banshee skins. I really hope they make some major changes to the skin, starting with his body and arms which look like they were taken from the robot Chappie.