Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Congrats! Warframe For Bestactionmmo, Bestexpansionmmo, Bestcommunity Mmo

Rayzenfloss

How do we have best community? We hate each other and DE.

Man what do other mmos have going on...

What surprises me more how the F*** is C9 on the top 3 in 'Best PvP'? The servers are always laggy, everyone plays Gunslinger (the most OP ranged class), and the tournaments are laughable, as nobody plays anything 'out of meta'.

But WF isn't an mmo...nor has it had expansions either lol.

Weird.

Well grats I guess.

It's massive, multiplayer, and online, so its an mmo, and I assume that the expansions are referring to big updates (Echos of the Sentients, The Second Dream).

When you look at the numbers, Warframe absolutely blew the other games out of the water.

Over 18k votes when 2nd place only has around 1700.

Best community??  are you serious??  hehe hhahaah HAHAHAH thats hilarious.   

i mean grats on the win, but seriously no.   this has got to be the most toxic cancerous community i ever seen, especially in game.

You must not have played too many games.

You'll never escape toxicity. 

Edited by GreyEnneract

i mean grats on the win, but seriously no.   this has got to be the most toxic cancerous community i ever seen, especially in game.

Time to leave the console then?

Community as in; our youtubers, fan concepts, twitch streamers, people who actually care about the game, and people who support each other I guess.

Aside from the arguments and the hate in-game and on forums from time to time, we're generally not that bad and better than most.

What surprises me more how the F*** is C9 on the top 3 in 'Best PvP'? The servers are always laggy, everyone plays Gunslinger (the most OP ranged class), and the tournaments are laughable, as nobody plays anything 'out of meta'.

And you are saying people are different here, alot of people here only plays  the meta and what is op....

The irony in this comment lol 

This is pretty cool tho guys, lets all celebrate, bust out the wine coolers and chicken wings!!