Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

Just curious, but the shiny bits are tint 4 as always right, and actually metallic looking in the engine? I ask that because I was kinda disappointed that i couldn't use the mag prime shoulders on your mag skin.

10 minutes ago, Novatico said:

Just curious, but the shiny bits are tint 4 as always right, and actually metallic looking in the engine? I ask that because I was kinda disappointed that i couldn't use the mag prime shoulders on your mag skin.

Yes and yes! Why you can't use your mag prime shoulders on alata? ^^

10 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

what happened to the ton of spikes? it looks amazing, but honestly looks like you took an ash helm and put an excal horn on it. still debating whether it should cover my prime skin though

Oh they are all there, i wasn't 100% joking :P What if i take Excal butt and put it into Ash next so they're even? XD

4 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

The chest does look a bit flat.

That's way less flat than the actual excalibur chest though XD so thanks! (i still can't change the model, keep that in mind)

1 minute ago, Novatico said:

Oh I can, it's just the materials clash with each other, at least I have the porta set to make up for that XD

(Btw, i've already corrected that a week ago, but there's no way to know when DE is going to put it into the game)

12 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I approve :D thank you for buying them!

I will definitly be buying your Excal Skin, I might have to hold off on Mag though simply because I dont really play her and I would just be buying the skin to support you and for fashionframe.

Looks nice, however, after spending a few seconds looking at it I did start to think 'Eh, kind of looks like Ash'.

Apart from this my only other complaint(s) would be the textures on the chest and the helmet such as around the blue area and the chest piece and pretty much anywhere with some black dents or lines etc in it (mainly seems to be the torso and up). They look rather smudged, blurred, poor in quality and also flat which, unfortunately, hampers the overall visuals of the rest of him, especially when all your other skins pretty much have none of these issues and quite the opposite when it comes to these sort of things.

I'll likely buy it - can't say I'm a big fan of Ash's concept really - but I do hope feedback is taken on board from all sides, especially regarding quality.

33 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

btw, I'd like to ask: Will the tail behind the helm be animated (similar to ash prime one) or static?

I'd hope it's partially animated, but not so much that it ends up being floppy like most of DE's cloth physics these days.

4 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Now now, Tenno.
This ... this is a pure masterpiece. Hands down.
I love how clean and elegant the skin looks and I genuinely can't wait to have it on in-game.
This, as your previous skins, shows how much dedication you put into it.
Quoting the Lotus: "A formidable performance, Tenno".

Aside from the normals looking a bit blurry and rough looking as somebody already mentioned, I think you might also have issues with some of the metallic trims.  Because of the width of the trims, especially on the helmet, it might get pixelated or blurry when it gets in the game.

Archived