Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

5 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Are primes still a problem? Didn't DE recently said they were going to display the standard model with the custom skins even when you're using a prime version of the frame?

Damn i really need to play warframe a little more :| 

Well if it has been modified then it went past me as i haven't been playing warframe that much either :P. Too busy with work and playing astroneer.

6 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Are primes still a problem? Didn't DE recently said they were going to display the standard model with the custom skins even when you're using a prime version of the frame?

Nah they still haven't implemented this change. I'm wondering what they're up to.

I'm secretly hoping they're working on the ability to toggle vanilla/prime model as their answer of 'Oh it's either one or the other guiz, can't do both cuz that means more work' wasn't well received, epsecially considering this issue has been present from the start of TG and a solution was requested multiple times.

1 minute ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Same, i bought the Saryn Graxx skin and those primed parts look awful on it.

Yeah... And it doesn't even seem like a decent workable compromise like we've had with past Tennogen Prime. Just looks messy.

Uhm the thing is that if you keep the ability to have the prime parts ingame you can't ask the tennogen artists to make a skin that works well on both versions (especially cause we don't have the prime parts to work on) cause it's a huge task. I'm sure most of us will have lots of problems to make a design that fits two shoes, me included.

The other alternative is to don't give a crap and leave the prime parts as they are on the base model but in a lot of cases the textures of those will be a mess (like it happens with Ember prime leg guards). So the reasonable option is to remove them... i know that you guys would like more customization but our (tennogen artists) and DE's goal is to give you the best quality product possible and this is the best choice for now.

Who knows what could happen in the future though ;) I'm already working on a huge bet, speaking of which :P

Well the Nyx Athena looked beatiful with those prime bits, now my fashionframe style is about to die.

Also HitsuSan I was hoping to see your Ash Bai-Hu skin with prime parts, since Ash's prime parts are so badass.

I hope DE is seriously considering the toogle option. Some tennogen don't look good with prime parts, but some do.

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Uhm the thing is that if you keep the ability to have the prime parts ingame you can't ask the tennogen artists to make a skin that works well on both versions (especially cause we don't have the prime parts to work on) cause it's a huge task. I'm sure most of us will have lots of problems to make a design that fits two shoes, me included.

The other alternative is to don't give a crap and leave the prime parts as they are on the base model but in a lot of cases the textures of those will be a mess (like it happens with Ember prime leg guards). So the reasonable option is to remove them... i know that you guys would like more customization but our (tennogen artists) and DE's goal is to give you the best quality product possible and this is the best choice for now.

Who knows what could happen in the future though ;) I'm already working on a huge bet, speaking of which :P

I hope they give us an option, because the Visage skin looks really nice on Nova Prime together with Targis Prime :heart:

1 hour ago, -Verikan- said:

Well the Nyx Athena looked beatiful with those prime bits, now my fashionframe style is about to die.

Also HitsuSan I was hoping to see your Ash Bai-Hu skin with prime parts, since Ash's prime parts are so badass.

I hope DE is seriously considering the toogle option. Some tennogen don't look good with prime parts, but some do.

Yeah but my Nyx skin won't look good with prime parts so you're about to loose nothing don't worry XD

1 hour ago, Larsurus said:

I hope they give us an option, because the Visage skin looks really nice on Nova Prime together with Targis Prime :heart:

Ow :( you're right... well now you'll be able to use more armor stuff that won't mess up the line too much though!

10 minutes ago, Fox7000 said:

HitsuSan! Ash Bai Hu is in Round 7 of Tennogen!

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DeluxeKnight831 said:

Congrats on the Bai-hu getting accepted Hitsu San !!!!

5 minutes ago, Naith said:

Congrats. Least you don't need to change that helmet again!

Annnd finally thank you so much :D man i'm excited to see how you guys will customize that one!

PS: In the end i've submitted it black and white :P This way is going to be a bigger surprise when you find out how spectacular it will look with your own colors XD

12 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

They said they're working on doing that, but it has not been released yet.

21 minutes ago, Azrael said:

Congrats, man! Now comes the worst part: waiting for them to actually put it in the game.

I know ^^ but DE seems to be working really hard on Tennogen lately thanks to the efforts of Taylor and Kaz so things seems to be changing fast, we'll see!

I'm re-building (non-Prime) Ash just so I can use the Bai Hu skin on it.

I'd use it on Ash Prime but I've gotten it all set up with the Deluxe skin and don't want to change it so this literally gives me the best of both worlds, haha.

And this way he'll look as Awesome as Intended without having to wait on DE to make the "turn off Prime parts" update =p

I can hardly wait to start playing with colors, even if it just ends up using all my usual ones anyhow. ;-)

Cheer$
~R~

9 minutes ago, Rolunde said:

I'm re-building (non-Prime) Ash just so I can use the Bai Hu skin on it.

I'd use it on Ash Prime but I've gotten it all set up with the Deluxe skin and don't want to change it so this literally gives me the best of both worlds, haha.

And this way he'll look as Awesome as Intended without having to wait on DE to make the "turn off Prime parts" update =p

I can hardly wait to start playing with colors, even if it just ends up using all my usual ones anyhow. ;-)

Cheer$
~R~

^^" haha you're making me nervous now...  there are some new tricks i've used in Bai Hu, i hope it works correctly and i'm not breaking something that i didn't know of.... in any case if something goes wrong with Bai Hu (it shouldn't, i've tested it a lot) i'll fix it right away so you all can look beautiful !

Can't wait to see the screenshots ;)

Archived