The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

18 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Oh hey color schemes are up ;) 

5BC09C898CEA9ECEAEDF96A944A9E2C3D4568CC8

31854E60DB74520C4F424BF83E4FCFEB376D662C

So Pretty!

Much Sass!

;-)

~R~

edit to add:

re: the Chin and "head tail" thingy. 

I actually like them because they blend just a touch of Bai Hu with Caduto so it's really tying your work together while still being different and unique.

I didn't think anything would ever get me to not use the Athena skin but this is gorgeous!

1 hour ago, Rolunde said:

So Pretty!

Much Sass!

;-)

~R~

edit to add:

re: the Chin and "head tail" thingy. 

I actually like them because they blend just a touch of Bai Hu with Caduto so it's really tying your work together while still being different and unique.

I didn't think anything would ever get me to not use the Athena skin but this is gorgeous!

Thanks Rolunde :) i really appreciate your words!

Ohhw come on :P we'll see if you can resist not to get this over Athena even if that's beautiful as well...

21 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Thanks Rolunde :) i really appreciate your words!

Ohhw come on :P we'll see if you can resist not to get this over Athena even if that's beautiful as well...

heh, I think my statement came across wrong.

I really like the Athena skin, to the point that I haven't been tempted to get or use any others on Nyx.

Until now.

Because I am a HitsuSan Acolyte, haha, and the Saturnia skin is Gorgeous. 

But the good news (for me) is that much like Ash I still have both Prime and non-prime Nyx's so I can use Both!

Then I don't even have to choose between the two or play favorites, haha :D

16 minutes ago, Rolunde said:

heh, I think my statement came across wrong.

I really like the Athena skin, to the point that I haven't been tempted to get or use any others on Nyx.

Until now.

Because I am a HitsuSan Acolyte, haha, and the Saturnia skin is Gorgeous. 

But the good news (for me) is that much like Ash I still have both Prime and non-prime Nyx's so I can use Both!

Then I don't even have to choose between the two or play favorites, haha :D

Haha don't worry :) i joke around!

So i'm not the only one who keeps all the warframes, prime or not lol

4 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Haha don't worry :) i joke around!

So i'm not the only one who keeps all the warframes, prime or not lol

There's a few I didn't keep when I got their Primes (Loki, Ember, Saryn, Trinity) and when I became an "end game player" I was starting to wish I had since it turned out some of them I actually preferred the base model to the Prime and then when TennoGen really got going there was the whole "Prime Parts issue". 

Fortunately, DE pretty well fixed that (yay!) so I guess I'm OK for now with not having literally all the Frames in my inventory.

That is until we get so much awesome TennoGen that I need the extra Frames to hang them on, haha. 

So yeah, I'm looking forward to hopefully some day getting some HitsuSan Mesa and Ivara skins... ;-)

I wouldn't hate it if inspiration were to strike in the form of, oh let's say maybe... Loki and Inaros.

Volt...

Wukong....

anything... haha!

1 hour ago, Rolunde said:

There's a few I didn't keep when I got their Primes (Loki, Ember, Saryn, Trinity) and when I became an "end game player" I was starting to wish I had since it turned out some of them I actually preferred the base model to the Prime and then when TennoGen really got going there was the whole "Prime Parts issue". 

Fortunately, DE pretty well fixed that (yay!) so I guess I'm OK for now with not having literally all the Frames in my inventory.

That is until we get so much awesome TennoGen that I need the extra Frames to hang them on, haha. 

So yeah, I'm looking forward to hopefully some day getting some HitsuSan Mesa and Ivara skins... ;-)

I wouldn't hate it if inspiration were to strike in the form of, oh let's say maybe... Loki and Inaros.

Volt...

Wukong....

anything... haha!

That... would take a while XD we'll see, not saying anything until i'm done with the concept and i like it, otherwise i could disappoint you.

1 hour ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

Bless you!

Making Italy proud :)

Haha thanks :) 

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)DeluxeKnight831 said:

I can't wait to see your magic touch with Saryn . Saryn prime has one of my favorite designs in the game

Yeah mine too! Maybe it won't be this soon, there has been a huge amount of Saryn stuff this past year so maybe we can wait a little longer for her? I love Saryn too though, def one of my favorite and it's a hard choice :|

Also hahaha thanks guys :D

Well...

On the nyx's skin: heavily ornate for a murder machine but still a very good job.
On the nyx's screenshots postures: I need to measure my blood pressure.
On the synadanas: DE. Vulpe. When?!
In general: my wallet is safe... as long as the original post of this thread does not contain skin screenshots of the guy depicted on my avatar >__> 

2 hours ago, Teloch said:

Well...

On the nyx's skin: heavily ornate for a murder machine but still a very good job.
On the nyx's screenshots postures: I need to measure my blood pressure.
On the synadanas: DE. Vulpe. When?!
In general: my wallet is safe... as long as the original post of this thread does not contain skin screenshots of the guy depicted on my avatar >__> 

Not yet...

I'm starting to prepare the new one though :P And i'll ask DE about Vulpe *edit... ugh i just gave it a look and nope... it's so bad that even i wouldn't want that to be salvaged lol ^^ i'll redo a new one, sorry...

37 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

What frame is next?

I can't say that yet until i'm fully committed to it. There's a process every time i start a new skin and it takes a while to have everything ready (if that's possible, sometimes it's not ^^).

7 minutes ago, GrazewoundZero said:

First, congratulations on all your designs that were accepted as Tennogen.  May your good fortune continue.

Do you plan doing a skin for every warframe? I love Atlas, and would love to see your idea(s) for him.

Thank you! :) Yes i do, at least until something changes. I like what i'm doing right now so i don't plan to stop :) There are some warframes that i'd like to be able to change the body shapes though and one of them is Atlas so i'm postponing them cause it might be that DE will allow us artists (or at least the veterans i hope) to make proper deluxe skins. If you've seen theDURRRRIAN 's Altas illustration that's exactly the type of modifications i would do :)

9 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I can't say that yet until i'm fully committed to it. There's a process every time i start a new skin and it takes a while to have everything ready (if that's possible, sometimes it's not ^^).

Hoping to see Trinity or Equinox(this will be a challenge tho) from ye in the future

Archived