The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

1 hour ago, Melos-mevim said:

ivara?

Yeah, i can't make her a new bow though so i'm not even going to bother much with the arm quiver... maybe i'll give it a material pass rather than a redesign cause there's a lot of tiny tiny parts and there's no way i can retro engineer a skin for those too without this turning into a 3-4 months project, like Mag Alata's arm magnets rather than Frost Emperor Engine armor (those were redone in total). In any case i hope i can finish it before the next selection and there's some time left to remake Vulpe from scratch (that was really bad...).

13 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Yeah, i can't make her a new bow though so i'm not even going to bother much with the arm quiver... maybe i'll give it a material pass rather than a redesign cause there's a lot of tiny tiny parts and there's no way i can retro engineer a skin for those too without this turning into a 3-4 months project, like Mag Alata's arm magnets rather than Frost Emperor Engine armor (those were redone in total). In any case i hope i can finish it before the next selection and there's some time left to remake Vulpe from scratch (that was really bad...).

Heck, if you could remove the arm quiver that would be cool.  I always thought that it broke symmetry.  It cool either way.  I get Ivara skins and a HitsuSan one to boot.  *cue evil laugh*  Mwuhahahahahahah

33 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

woot I called it and looking forward to an ivara I can actually look at

5 hours ago, Melos-mevim said:

ivara?

4 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Image result for excited gif

13 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <3 YES YAS YES

Really like your general work and skins you bringing us. Saturnia also look very nice and you really seem to put a lot effort in this too. Seems a skin that its basic features could apply to Titania too (if Saturnia is a butterfly related theme as I inspect to). Generally I like that skin, the only thing I kind of wish wasn't there is that spine in the back of her helmet (reminds me an Ash or Excalibur helmet too or am I wrong about that?). Not sure if this is final and won't take any more "adjustments" or its up for perhaps some future refinements. I know you must put much effort in that helmet, but I certainly would like to see a version of it without that spine thing in the back (you could just remove it and don't add something in its place for instance).

Thanks a lot...

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Nek_Food said:

Really like your general work and skins you bringing us. Saturnia also look very nice and you really seem to put a lot effort in this too. Seems a skin that its basic features could apply to Titania too (if Saturnia is a butterfly related theme as I inspect to). Generally I like that skin, the only thing I kind of wish wasn't there is that spine in the back of her helmet (reminds me an Ash or Excalibur helmet too or am I wrong about that?). Not sure if this is final and won't take any more "adjustments" or its up for perhaps some future refinements. I know you must put much effort in that helmet, but I certainly would like to see a version of it without that spine thing in the back (you could just remove it and don't add something in its place for instance).

Thanks a lot...

No promises, i like the spine version and i've got zero time cause i'm trying to finish the Ivara's skin before the next selection ^^ we'll see

30 minutes ago, (PS4)tysme972 said:

I vote for valkyr

For sure in the future :) not very soon though, if a warframe recently got or is about to get a prime or a deluxe skin consider it delayed for me ^^ even if i wanted to (there's no reason why though) i couldn't compete with a prime warframe without being able to add prime parts or with a deluxe skin without being able to remake the model especially cause you can get those for platinum.

23 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

You know me :D .... hell no XD

19 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Uhmm not yet ^^ But it's going to make a ton of sense ;)

Thank you for that.  I'm somewhat sick of the whole "Tree Frog/Robin Hood" ideas.  If you can create anything that is unique but far from that theme, then I'm cool.  I've always wanted a Sleek & Sexy Stealth Infiltrator Ivara.  Either way I have great faith in you HitsuSan.  :D

It's another japanese tale inspired skin, which means that i'm making it with a similar visual style than Hagoromo Zephyr while being completely different. This skin for Ivara makes a lot of sense in the warframe lore too because of the tale that i'm taking inspiration from :P It's going to be cool! Not sure if it's going to be in time.... 

Archived