Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe(S) Are Most Like The Grineer?

(XBOX)SciMan Says

So I was thinking, which Warframes are the closest to grineer in terms of appearance and abilities/stats? 

I have Rhino, Excalibur, Valkyr, Volt, and Vauban so far, does anyone disagree with those or have alternative suggestions?

I want to have a Warframe decked out in Grineer weapons and cosmetics just for laughs and want to make sure I get it just right.

I personally think Vauban is the best fit:

-His face looks like a grineer ship

-his power is literally a grineer shock trap

-his body has no right-angles, just curved armor. 

Edited by (XB1)Ranger Wild

booben and val do not seem to me be grineery enough. I would agree with rhino since you have him, but I think it would have to be a frame that is asymmetrical, bubbly, and have to have a cyborg arm or something that looks very mechanical compared to the "smoothe lines" the tenno has.

Although obviously infested inspired, Saryn with the Harknor armor pieces and big earrings helmet looks very similar to what an upper ranked Grineer woman would be, very domineering, Atterax wielding, Gorgon shooting, niceness. Rhino with the Thrax helm is pretty Grineer like, very bulky. Ivara and Oberon with the right set up looks very Grineer like, with Oberon looking more of an thinly officer type and Ivara looking more of a slender assassin type, akin to manics.

Definetly Rhino (default one, not palatine), Pay attention to their body proportions: a huge body armor (especially on back) sitting on slim spine. Default Rhino is almost identical to grineer, just gotta add some details there and there.

Damn it, i want a Grineer Rhino skin

Edited by Artek94

Mirage or Ember. at first, I tried to get Vauban looking like a Grineer, but then I noticed he's basically a crewman, so I made him blue and Silver, now he looks the part.

for Grineer males, I'd Say hydroid. he has those thick, round legs, and his forearms are thin by contrast, similar to how Augmented Grineer have prosthetics that are way bigger than their real Limbs. his eye patch also acts kind of like the optic you see being worn by Ballistas. also, Vay Hek drops his parts, and he's by far the ugliest Grineer there is.