Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #67!

[DE]Rebecca

Given that Our Tenno is now aware of the relationship between themselves and their many Warframes could we-the-players please get some clarification on how the stories presented in the Limbo Theorem, Hidden Messages and The New Strange quest-lines relate to our new information:

Why are Warframes being referred to in the second person?

Did the operators of these Warframes die?

How did they die if they were not in the Warframes when they were damages/destroyed?

Why are the Warframes discussed in a manner that suggests there is only one of them?

All if this is information that should not be secret any longer, our characters should know this sho why can we-the-players be told?

Back during Vivergate, Steve posted on the forums: (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/345295-vivergate-vent-radioactive-gas-yn/)

"Our ‘press 4 to win’ ultimates are metered primarily by the supply of energy. Finding an energy loophole means that Homer’s drinking bird can play the game for you. That is not team synergy. That is just broken.

This fall, starting with Excalibur, we’ve begun to take a hard look at these ‘X-Ray AOE’ abilities and wonder if we can bring more elements of skill back in. That’s the short answer to ‘why the hell is DE messing with us’. Homer’s drinking bird should not play the game for you."

Do you feel that since then you have adequately addressed "energy loopholes" and the "Homer's drinking bird" playstyle? Are you happy with where we are at with energy economy or do you feel more work needs to be done to address what some consider energy loopholes, such as Trinity, energy restores, perma-hysteria/exalted blade, etc.?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Edited by (PS4)thefndodge

Dear DE, I along with many end game players seem to have similar questions that have yet to be addressed even though they have been asked a lot, so hopefully some of theses will get an answer.

1: The new login system is nice but why must there be resources such as morphics, gallium, and so on that most end game players do not need. cores, Xp, focus and reputation would be better used, if they could be claimed like the discount of Platinum, do you have any plan to change this?

2: With the Sortie being such a low mastery lock, If i have to run with random players that are not ready for the sortie, it can end up being where the end game player is carrying the other team members. Do you plan to either raise the mastery lock of sorties, or maybe somehow get similarly ranked players grouped together?

3:We have gotten a lot of one time items that now have no use and yet we still can get them from bosses, yes I am talking about those Planet Nav segments, As an end game player having every node and planet unlocked and running bosses just to get a Stalker mark, i relaly do not need more Nav segments that have no use anymore, Are you planning to let us sell these at all or use them is some positive way?

4: With the recent Formorian alert, I got to wondering, what has happened to the plan of us tenno helping rebuild the destroyed relays, it was talked about quite a lot after the event and now seems to have been shelved. Are you planning to make that an event or are 3 relays good enough now?

5: With the latest rounds of PBR i got to thinking about some weapons that should have a distant sound to them but don't such as the whips, they all sound the same, Are there any plans to maybe make more unique sounds for weapons such as like the various whips and other guns and weapons that seem to need a different sounds top match how they are used?

6: Finally in regards to mods, we have PVE mods and PVP mods, but most PVP mods are not in the codex at all, Is there any plan to put these in the codex so we can see what we are missing, maybe even a separate tab for them? Also while i think about it, any plan of making it easier to see which mods are installed on a sentinel's weapon so you don;t get that "this mod is already on {insert sentinel weapon here}. It would be nice to know which rifle mod i plan to put on a weapon is the free one.

PS: please bring back Grineer special forces..

Question: Hi there honorable DE! Could we possibly in the future have more varied weaponry arche-types in terms of Primary weapon category. We have had a lot of variation of weapons of all kinds, but what we have lacked are more variation within a sub category of weapon types such as semi-automatic rifles (Latron-types) or slow rate of fire but fully automatic rifles (MK1-Braton but more powerful for obvious reasons), snipers that shoot a consistent beam instead of a projectile,, shoulder mounted cannons that do not even necessarily shoot a physical projectile (Plasma blaster/cannon), that heavy machinegun/minigun/cannon archetype etc?

If you have something like that coming, any chance for teasers?

Edited by BETAOPTICS

1.  Any news on the token system for sorties?

2. Speaking of sorties, any news on broken-war dropping from them?

3. How "soon" till we get focus from shared affinity?

4. Any changes coming to Maroo's Bazaar? The place is pretty useless atm, to the point where writing "WTS or WTB something" results in being kicked from the chat

5. Are there any changes to Mesa's Peacemaker in the works? Currently the ability has some scaling issues, as well as incredibly high energy drain that also prevents you from gaining any energy aside from orbs, which were fine for a 360 aimbot, but not for something that you have to manually aim.

I would like your opinion on having both: 1 Kubrow and 1 Sentinel out at the same time. For some reason it feels to me like that would be able to happen. Plus I hate choosing between my carrier and my beloved puppy!

Edited by Marfalcoln-Xinskarr

Back during Vivergate, Steve posted on the forums: (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/345295-vivergate-vent-radioactive-gas-yn/)

"Our ‘press 4 to win’ ultimates are metered primarily by the supply of energy. Finding an energy loophole means that Homer’s drinking bird can play the game for you. That is not team synergy. That is just broken.

This fall, starting with Excalibur, we’ve begun to take a hard look at these ‘X-Ray AOE’ abilities and wonder if we can bring more elements of skill back in. That’s the short answer to ‘why the hell is DE messing with us’. Homer’s drinking bird should not play the game for you."

Do you feel that since then you have adequately addressed "energy loopholes" and the "Homer's drinking bird" playstyle? Are you happy with where we are at with energy economy or do you feel more work needs to be done to address what some consider energy loopholes, such as Trinity, energy restores, perma-hysteria/exalted blade, etc.?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

its too late to change anything without high risks, we have so many solo-shows and more in teamgames that i would name it "poisoned" allready, you cant remove what is given without pi55ing off the entire comunity and risk "run-aways" from the best (best = loyalty, cashflow, love, energy, stability and supporters)

i dont count on anything, we, the players can change this by supporting new players better in a high amount of support for something better in a skill- and fun-direction, and a good show of higher ranks when they meet new players, and a even better showing how we love warframe ... without that, no change anymore, you can screw around at energy, power and whatever more, its too late, there was over a year now comments about, and no change, nothing ...

everything else is done, too late, just my 2 cents and, no bad meaning here, just expirience and clear clean intuition ^^)

Edited by Guest

Hello devteam, i've been playing warframe for a long time (2 years 8-9 months) and this means that i just about missed my chance for Excalibur prime, thus i highly anticipate Excalibur Umbra.

Are there any updates for him?

If you already plotted out how he will be implemented into global, how will he be implemented? A prime access? A prime vault release like the recent one with Frost? Or will he have his own tactical alert to get his pieces?

I'd highly like to know as i really like his looks and i use excaliber quite a lot.

If you guys maybe know about or dosen't know about the bug of Proto Glaive.

My proto glaive still open that 3 blades....;_;

My realquestion... is...

1. Finally trinity dirux skin will available in the Warframe, how to think you guys?

I'm sooooo wait for that XD

2. (MAYBE SPOILER)Well... everybody think the umbra Excalibur, but not to me, agiam to but, The 'Umbra'means like shadow, right?

So.. that Umbra excalibur is spoiler to after story of THE SECOND DREAM?

I'm so wait for the another cinematic XD

3. Yeah.... the Sarin Prime access.. EVERY TENNO WIAT THE SARIN PRIME. I think that access will come later. Because of the Update 19?

Thanks for reading XD

My english is so bad, because English is not my First Language.

I said to My First Language.

Digital Extreme 화이팅!

And '화이팅' means good luck the Korean.

But English write the fighting....;;

But i live in USA XD

-Where is the developement of Kavat, Starchart, Rework and new enemy ?

-How many are expected premium skin ?

-Is it possible to get, for exemple an emblem of the way when reached 50% completion of the latter and a cape at 100% to show our mastery of this school and for example when another cape the masters all, to say I am a master tenno I learned all the ways.

-New Sentient

-You will there be missions only with sentient survival, defense or interception for example

-News on the next Warframe ?

-Will there one day type weapons spears with a charge attack where the spear is rotated to forge ahead according to impale the ennemy or using the new enemy with fast attacks ?

Sorry for my English ^^

Edited by (XB1)Vivi ol 43

To Scott specifically:

I suggested Nekros' Desecrate being turned into an Aura on twitter to you awhile ago, mainly because it's not Gameplay™ (meaning: "fun") to stand around and mash 3 for a lot of people. I main Nekros and feel that it functioning similarly to Pacify/Provoke except it consumes energy (or health, with Despoil!) makes a lot of sense. It would allow Nekros to proceed and experience Gameplay™

The question being: Is Nekros' Desecrate turning into a toggle/aura still in the pipe, or did something happen to turn you off of it?

My questions:

- A long time ago, when Wyrm and Shade were the only Sentinels, there was mention ( during Devstreams ) of Sentinels possibly hacking things for us. Has this been abandoned, forgotten, or just a low priority?

- Why do we give samples of Orokin technology ( Forma, Potatoes, Prime parts ) to Syndicates/Baro Ki'Teer? How does this maintain the Balance?

Please give me a lore-related reason to do this, even if only a little ingame queue of the Lotus giving me the OK to help out these Syndicates and/or Baro Ki'Teer.

1Whats The next Warframes reworks in time line ? volt mag ? who else?  what the ideas that u guys come up for them?

2Next Boss rework Neffy?  Keila ? And new tileset for them?

3Any ideas for what boss too rework next  phorid? ambulas? a realy boss for phobos ?

4Serration/hornet strike/pression point/point blank  mods  going too be removed how the weapon dmg scale will work? Enemys numbers will be change too? new mechanics? and multyshot mods will be doomed or not?

5Archwing future ? archwing seams alot of a dead mod for me  and interaction with normal mod and archwing is not what have been hope for "leave a corpus ship fight a grinner bailor and return too the corpus ship"-> that never happen

6 augments slots ? and syndicates augments? and syndicates future?

The only thing I can think to ask is "when are localised voice-overs are coming to the game?"

Localisers do a wonderful job translating the game for over 16 million Tenno the world over, it would be nice to have voice-overs localised too, though. Just my own personal wish.

Any new prime weapons with saryn prime?

Syndicate Melee weapons?

With the exception of Volt's Prime Access (which featured Odonata Prime), to my knowledge, every Prime Access has always come with new prime weapons.

We technically do have Syndicate Melee weapons in the form of Skana and the Jaw Sword having augment mods. I do agree that it would be great to have Syndicate Melee weapons with integrated procs. It would probably require a lot of power creep though...

We have one gunblade. Good. Any more examples of this type of weapons are planned?
Esepcially curious about not merged ones like i.e.: in Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater CQC system.

Archwings... Sentinels/Kubrows go into space...! If possible... Or maybe new, archwng exlusive type of sentinels(?)

More Arch weapons. They're all awsome. Players want & need more of them. With new archwings of course.

Any new planets, types of regular missions? Navigator 2.0 with possibility to travel beyond our solar system?

Please, make the infested fraction joinable, at least in invasions. It opens new possibility like the "dark side" in any means.

Dojo editor expansion, update...anything?

Please, make the dmg/aff option  to turn of/on -separately in the menu.

Whats going on with the server clusters...?
Cant play sometimes with people from the same country.

Thank You DE,

Keep up the fantastic work.