The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High Level Tenno Nukers, Why Are You Playing In Public?

Aelurus

Keep up and revel in the Exp your getting.

I run on public most time and often forget its on public till i get someone join a mission i'd rather be solo in such as a stealth run and if its a low level Exterminate its easier to go wide area reaper and get the mission done the three times fast for all involved be you MR 0 or 20.

Edited by AzureTerra

Cleanup

Nukes will miss one or two enemies. or one lucky enemy will survive it. if you play solo, you HAVE to seek out that one motherf****er who's hiding and kill him, wasting time and Energy. If you play in public, you can ignore him, and be confident that your public allies will kill it for you. making the whole run faster as a result.

Can you understand why some people may be unhappy with that position? There you are happily playing the game, Ember/Mag/Saryn joins the game and suddenly you're no longer playing the game the way you want to, you're stuck cleaning up enemies that the nuker missed.

i dont play this way, will never do and have never done, its plain stupid and egoistic, this people compensate personal problems in real life and need you for their one-man-show

dont give a thing on your counter how many missions you aborted, simply leave, run away or ignore them, they are faar of having a insight in their behaving "and need" others to suck their idiotic ego-show

they need help and compassion, as well as the right one, for this people i would be glad to have a "kick"-button off the mission that the others IN A TEAM dont get close to be raped by stupidity =)

warframe is a coop-/teamgame and this morons should go somewhere ... sorry, i have only sharper words so i stop here

the main problem with that loosers is that if there are too many warframe will be destroyed in a short amount of time

Edited by Guest

He's in public because he can...?

I mean you could go into solo just as easily as he can so...

I think the real question is: If you're so annoyed by it, why are you playing on public? Play solo.

​Stay classy, GD.

​Maybe one day people will notice that it is this attitude that gets things nerfed in the end.

Thank you OP.

I love to level new or freshly forma'd weapons in lower level missions. And every now and then there's someone nuking everything, forcing me to leave since I'd like to actually use my weapons. They're not always there and it's in the game so I can't exactly blame them for using it. But it does sting.

You leave? Maybe that's why i lose my teammates sometimes after i joined a low-lvl alert

I also still haven't all my map opened, so i do sometimes the last of the nodes, usually with less powerful gear, but what i like and find fun.

Focus system consequences, blame DE not the players that grind for

DE gives us so many options that allways the player is to blame for such things.

i dont play this way, will never do and have never done, its plain stupid and egoistic, this people compensate personal problems in real life and need you for their one-man-show

dont give a thing on your counter how many missions you aborted, simply leave, run away or ignore them, they are faar of having a insight in their behaving "and need" others to suck their idiotic ego-show

they need help and compassion, as well as the right one, for this people i would be glad to have a "kick"-button off the mission that the others IN A TEAM dont get close to be raped by stupidity =)

warframe is a coop-/teamgame and this morons should go somewhere ... sorry, i have only sharper words so i stop here

the main problem with that loosers is that if there are too many warframe will be destroyed in a short amount of time

The only person here that has some personal problems are you.

@OP: sometimes I am one of these persons, because of alerts or invasions to be done as fast as possible. If I am doing low level planets other then alerts, I am only doing endless mission, and I allways want to go as long as possible, so I am taking my actual favourite gear with me.

Can you understand why some people may be unhappy with that position? There you are happily playing the game, Ember/Mag/Saryn joins the game and suddenly you're no longer playing the game the way you want to, you're stuck cleaning up enemies that the nuker missed.

I've been on the receiving end of that, usually while leveling a frame or some weapons, and I love it when it happens

The added help is ALWAYS welcome

Now we're suddenly finishing the mission faster, AWESOME

Look at all the Affinity now going to ALL my gear rather than my Max-level whatever I'm using to actually kill all these enemies, making my leveling go faster

Rather than worry about trying to kill the enemies, I can focus on gathering all the loot and resources I may need, YAY

I've been on the receiving end of this. and It's great

you're going a bit overboard there, bro.

I've been on the receiving end of that, usually while leveling a frame or some weapons, and I love it when it happens

The added help is ALWAYS welcome

Now we're suddenly finishing the mission faster, AWESOME

Look at all the Affinity now going to ALL my gear rather than my Max-level whatever I'm using to actually kill all these enemies, making my leveling go faster

Rather than worry about trying to kill the enemies, I can focus on gathering all the loot and resources I may need, YAY

I've been on the receiving end of this. and It's great

If you can't understand that not everyone enjoys having the game played for them then just say so.

Everyone enjoys things differently, it's time for some of us to open our eyes to that fact rather than blindly assuming we all enjoy things the same way.

Edited by DeMonkey

DE gives us so many options that allways the player is to blame for such things.

The only person here that has some personal problems are you.

@OP: sometimes I am one of these persons, because of alerts or invasions to be done as fast as possible. If I am doing low level planets other then alerts, I am only doing endless mission, and I allways want to go as long as possible, so I am taking my actual favourite gear with me.

DE doesnt give us anything, we choose to play intelligent, or not =))

im not in the mood to provoke a mod to close this thread, so, congratulations to your smart answer in my direction

just wanna let you know that finally i couldnt care less of people like you

there is no mission in warframe which "HAS" to be done fast, it can be as well as there is no need for ,-)

You are too mean to people who are unlucky to have unsatisfying real life, have some compassion.

Besides, i don't think you are right

Do like I do and make them wait the full minute before the mission is over.  I just wander around and open chests.  It seems to really rub them wrong way which can be a lot of fun especially if you can get some anger tears out of them.

Edited by Sonos

You are too mean to people who are unlucky to have unsatisfying real life, have some compassion.

Besides, i don't think you are right

maybe it "could be" that im sharp, as well as we humans have a choice, we create our lifes, nobody is responsible for then us about

shure, question is, is there enough space to choose, as well as as long as people can play a internetgame there should be enough space to reflect a bit about this and that =)))

i try to share that higher ranks which stumble into a mission play long enough for being able to check the situation and the players in a mission for short and do their best for a high motivating quality and quantity teamplay

its the best way to play warframe together ,-)

Do like I do and make them wait the full minute before the mission is over.  I just wander around and open chests.  It seems to really rub them wrong way which can be a lot of fun especially if you can get some anger tears out of them.

functions only if there are not "2 of them" ;-))

Edited by Guest

Don't know if it was already mentioned, but not "low-level" missions are the same. You can one-shot pretty much everything except for scaled up enemies in endless modes. So, your experience on other planets won't be different. Get used to kill race.

I was soloing since the very beginning of playing WF, so it was pretty challenging with bad gear. This is also an option.

meh, I'm not bothered if someone wants to play hero. sure, it can be boring if you want a fight, but that's why I would go Solo. plus many people these days are lazy and so won't complain if you do everything for them anyway. the affinity is shared, and if they get lucky with a drop should Stalker or whoever else come knocking, I get that luck too. it's also easier to fight Assassins, since others are there to draw aggro and deal damage. just because i can kill the stalker myself doesn't mean I would prefer to, especially if I get a drop that someone else needs.

just go with the flow, and if you think you'd have more fun, or do a better job by yourself, go for it. the option is always there.

If you can't understand that not everyone enjoys having the game played for them then just say so.

Everyone enjoys things differently, it's time for some of us to open our eyes to that fact rather than blindly assuming we all enjoy things the same way.

The point, though, is if the salty one, whether you, or OP, or I who doesn't like something being done that is completely within the confines set by the game, then the salty one's the one that needs to either leave, or deal.  This gets taken as "shut up, get out of the way, quit whining, and go play solo if you don't like it", which is unfortunate, because that's far more offensive than the point really is.  

As an example:  quiet hours in some hypothetical dorm starts at 10 pm.  It's 2 in the afternoon, and I'm blasting music, because I feel like it (there may or may not be a reason, it's irrelevant).  You, as my next door neighbor trying to study for a difficult midterm stop by, and ask me to turn the music down.  I refuse, and tell you if you don't like it, just go to the library.  Now, I might be being an *******, but rules are rules, and they have to maintain a balance.  Who knows, maybe earsplitting dubstep clears my mind to study O chem (it doesn't, but I've seen weirder #$%^).  

I'm not saying it's nice to tell OP or anyone else with a similar opinion to play solo if they don't like it.  I am saying it's fair.

All that being said, on a personal note, I've had people screw with spawns and kill everything during invasions to the point where I was sick of it.  It irritates me enough, I just abort, and go back in solo.  Most days it doesn't, but when it does, I realize it's my issue, and deal with it.

It's a shame that the overall mentality is to stfu and deal with it.

Yes, if I have an issue, I remove myself from the situation ( and boy was that a fun thread when I explained how) but at the same time, why isn't the high MR person not being held responsible for being a prick?  They dropped into a low level mission knowing full well what they are capable of and chose to mess with someone else's game. 

"It's Pub, anyone does anything they want"  

Actually, no.  The speed runners and nukers set the pace, and it's what they want that goes.  Why are casual players forced into solo, instead of someone that just wants to get the misison done as fast as possible?  Shouldn't they be the ones tackling such low level content on solo, because they can handle it and it wont bother anyone else?

I get that it's nice to have someone show up, clean up and move on, really, I do.  But when you get someone that AoE's through the map and is out of shared xp range within the blink of an eye, they're trolling.  They're removed your ability to play in the first place and have no taken all of your potential xp.

And to top it all off, on my alt account, I've been "blessed" with high MR players that do exactly that, remove my game play as well as xp, and then sit at Extraction and complain about how I'm not moving fast enough to suit them.

I kinda dont mind some nukers... but I really hate those embers that just run straight to extraction with WOF on. Except still leave a good amount of mobs still alive...

Rest of the party for some reason just follows the ember, and Im left behind cleaning the left overs...

And then the ember calls me noob for being slow in getting to the extraction point...

Thats not how extermination mission work... .- .  

If there is a specific style of play that you prefer, then don't go public. Instead, make your own squad because public is the same as RNG.

Some frames are meant to kill and some are meant to support. If you want to kill, go in with a killframe; don't go in with Trinity. Want 100% of the kills? Go solo.

If you're too slow to follow a killframe for affinity, then "git gewd." Sorry, but it's true. Warframe mechanics such as bullet jump and sprint exist for a reason.

My personal preference is to finish a mission as fast a possible. Why? If you want to spend 5 years to achieve a goal, then go ahead. I'll do it in a year and save the 4 years to do other things (sorry for the exaggeration). Of course, this is my own preference and I do not intend to impose it on anyone.