The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Continuity Seems So So Damn Unfair...

leoxastaroth

Question

The mod is basically a super important staple of all decent builds, yet is one of the hardest ever things to obtain ingame no matter how much you play or at least it seems so.

I either have to farm up one million credits and then spend money to get a hefty amount of plat just to buy it off another player and THEN spend another 2 million credits ranking it up.

Or I have to wait maybe 4-5 months and hope it comes back up on rotation at the trader? What?? What do I do meanwhile? Any build I find that is even semi-decent on my Warframes all rely on Primed Continuity how do I get past this? Just...tough luck? I either have to pull out my credit card or accept I'll be playing with sub-optimal builds?

23 answers to this question

It's only sub-optimal at about the hour mark of a t4. If you have continuity and you want to push it further either add on narrow minded or Constitution to the build.

Pcon is only needed for utmost minmaxing, in regular gameplay (even sorties) it's only a minor boon.

ps. you don't need to spend a lot of money on plat, you could you know trade prime parts and mods you get while in the void farming up your credits to trade for plat.

I sold my primed continuity cuz I don't use it. Narrow minded works just fine. It's very far from a must have. 

If you NEED primed continuity to be any good then... I don't know what to say.

Basically this. P-Continuity will get you a few extra seconds on your build....whoop de @(*()$ do. 

Edited by DecapitatingJim

Biggest thing about it is the slot it frees up.  Before I got mine (which is currently R9, and is not scheduled for maxing anytime soon, because I've got better things to do with close to 300 cores) I was using Constitution to pad my Continuity.  So it effectively gave me a slot back.  Really just a QoL mod compared to regular, to be honest... albeit one heck of a QoL upgrade.

are u for real? Man so much for me dreaming that this year will have less QQing . it's sooo optional to have Primed ver of any mod .its funny how ur complaining on this just use some other mod to compensate, word of the wise (not myself I'm not wise) don't QQ over this what do u want ppl to do over this? Sub optimal? LOL dude I played and many others have too without any continuity what's ur point? Why QQ? No harm intended but a primed continuity won't help ya if ur bad at the game Manny ppl have no prob running a frame with a normal continuity or without just chill go on wiki and find a way to compensate that narrow minded is awesome as someone already said

In a way this post is useless ur just raging for not being able to get it. Just chill and think 1 million credit isn't allot and can be earned within a few days playing for like 3 to 4 hours u can get plat by doing void and selling PRIME parts and buy an unranked primed contoinuite for like 60 plat if not less I just really feel bad for u such unnessary rage that chu can't get smthn

Thing is - when you allow people to have "special" thing, they start to look at normal thingy as bad and sub par. Psychology issue I guess. 

This game is made and balanced around common continuity. Trust me, all you need is skill and proper teamwork to play well. You don't need p cont, I haven't had it for months and I had 0 problems because of it. 

P cont is cherry on a top, toy for people that are high leveled, have lots of credits and at least basic amounts of plat. 

If 1M credits is a "lot of money" for you - you don't need a p. cont. You are not ready yet. Really, I'm not being sarcastic, everything will be available in time, no worries.

Besides, people have stocked up on those things, you can still get them cheaply. Before baro re-visit we had to pay 350p for 0-lvl, Imagine that.

In a way this post is useless ur just raging for not being able to get it. Just chill and think 1 million credit isn't allot and can be earned within a few days playing for like 3 to 4 hours u can get plat by doing void and selling PRIME parts and buy an unranked primed contoinuite for like 60 plat if not less I just really feel bad for u such unnessary rage that chu can't get smthn

LOL

I wish when I came back to warframe P.Continuity was 60p... when I returned Tennos were charging 250p+ unranked. I tried for many months to get it for 100p no one would even give me the time of day; they wouldn't even trade for other primed mods.

I would say to the OP just buy P.Continuity now whilst you still have the chance to get it for 60p I saw one going for 45p today on PC. You could make 60p back in less than a week and it is better than waiting 4-5 months for Baro Ki'Tears to bring it back.

Like others have said it is not necessary but it is very desirable due to the QOL upgrade it gives through a spare slot or not having to sacrifice your range with narrow minded.