Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Shadow Debt Post 18.4.3 Feedback [Megathread]

Wevi

Sigils, Emblems, Catalysts, Unique weapon and a weapon skin. All of these are rewards for the event. Guaranteed rewards upon completion of certain goals. On top of that you have the option of going after 20 new mods that make some weaponry more interesting and add something different to the standard build. None of these mods are game breaking however.

I've gone back and checked out the previous events, most of which I missed sadly. So how many other events had so much to offer in the way of rewards? None. Most of them had about 4 mods, some Catalysts, cores etc that nobody needed and a unique weapon and emblem or maybe a weapon skin. These were guaranteed yes but it doesn't change the fact that there is more on offer in this event than in previous ones, even if the event itself is less engaging thus far.

Sigils, Emblems, Catalysts, Unique weapon and a weapon skin. All of these are rewards for the event. Guaranteed rewards upon completion of certain goals. On top of that you have the option of going after 20 new mods that make some weaponry more interesting and add something different to the standard build. None of these mods are game breaking however.

I've gone back and checked out the previous events, most of which I missed sadly. So how many other events had so much to offer in the way of rewards? None. Most of them had about 4 mods, some Catalysts, cores etc that nobody needed and a unique weapon and emblem or maybe a weapon skin. These were guaranteed yes but it doesn't change the fact that there is more on offer in this event than in previous ones, even if the event itself is less engaging thus far.

i'd just like to point out that like in previous events the real usefull stuff here are the mods, which were previously a GUARANTEED reward and now are based on RNG (which is totally not fine for a time limited event).

compared to previous events i spent more time and feel less rewarded. not only that but add this level of RNG to the frustration and burnout of running 100's of the same questionably engaging mission and you get a chemical reaction that produces absurd amounts of sodium chloride instead of gold.

i hope they hear us and make those rare useful mods at least easier to get in the last stage if not a guaranteed drop.

Stayed up for 10 hours last night grinding Angst for one rare mod. From 7 PM when I finished dinner and realized "Oh S#&$, she's down to 6% health!" to 5 AM when I just stopped. I completely gave up. You win, DE. Keep your mods, I don't want them. I'll play the last stage to get my Vulkar and skin and help my clan get a gold statue, but that's it. This isn't how an event should be. You can't honestly expect me to do this again for Violence and Malice?

TeLydPt.png

I'm no longer playing RNG content. If this means the only way I play Warframe is by logging in and getting my login reward, so be it.

Login Rewards are RNG as well.

I really like how this was done. It makes the focus be on working on the event. Not getting a reward and gletting out. Unlike simply being handed the rewards we can now get more than one copy. This means that there will be copies available for newer players who miss the event.

The power these mods provide more than makes up for the difficulty in getting them.

Edited by Rakawan

I like the event, good fun and decent rewards, the only beef I got is the fact that thanks to some "must not sleep for 48 hours super grinders" I barely had a chance to farm Angst since he was gone within 2 days and I had no time to play before that.

The final challenger drops all mods from the event and will be available for three days straight when all five are defeated.

You still have a chance to get her mods.

I wonder if ANYONE still defend DE after having 100 runs of not getting any rare mod :)

I havent been so lucky. It's my choice to keep farming. I dont NEED those rare mods.

Id be an idiot to play until I rage. The moment I feel like the effort isnt worth it, I stop playing. Ive already got a few cool commmons and uncommon mods to play with. These arent game breaking or game changing mods.

Edited by Hypernaut1

I have done about 12 runs. Bored of it already. I semi feel like I should be grinding for the mods, since some of them are incredibly powerful (literally make or break a build). But I guess as a matter of principle I have learnt to ignore items / mods / drops that are tied behind a really boring RNG grind. 

Overall, the event is a flop for me. Only really participated at all because I wanted the reactor / catalyst. 

I have done about 65 runs now.

All i need is Nano-Applicator and the Mods from Malice. I didn't fight Malice yet.

For all interested i may post my drop list i noted, with exact order of the drops.

Got more salt for you...2 Argon Scopes within 10 runs on Torment.

Cya

Edited by -Blaze-

The final challenger drops all mods from the event and will be available for three days straight when all five are defeated.

You still have a chance to get her mods.

While it may sound like a fool's dream, it would be awesome if the final challenger turned into a new event run (like five runs) and if you do that then you get a copy of all the mods. Afterwards, if you keep running her mission after getting the final event prize, you get a random mod from all the mods lists for this event.

Oh and for it to count, you have to complete the mission so the event recognizes that you did it.

Edited by Kaisty

While it may sound like a fool's dream, it would be awesome if the final challenger turned into a new event run (like five runs) and if you do that then you get a copy of all the mods. Afterwards, if you keep running her mission after getting the final event prize, you get a random mod from all the mods lists for this event.

Oh and for it to count, you have to complete the mission so the event recognizes that you did it.

At this point i wouldn't be surprised if the Vulkar wraith parts will also be hidden behind an RNG grindwall: defeat the guy and get a random part.

I still hope somebody reads these posts and understand that this is not a good way to make events and the Wraith Vulkar MUST be guaranteed after a certain amount of runs, but if that's not the case then it would be official: *Angry Joe voice* THEY F-IT UP !

Edited by Otakuwolf

I'm kind of enjoying the hunt for the acolytes, really, but the rng for the mod drops is really ridiculous considering how the rare ones are making and breaking builds right now.  I really hope the rares end up getting put on something that's actually farmable, or at least something that only has rares like the Datalysts.