The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Mr Is Nikana Prime

(XBOX)BoomShaka97

Question

I would be ok with 12. But honestly, why do I care?

Because it turns the D Ninkana into fodder instead of a transition weapon.

Because the lack of consistency is slowly driving you insane.

Because DE said a while ago that they were going to fix MR requirements so they actually made sense but they just keep piling more nonsensical rankings on the game instead.

Because it would be so easy for them to fix.

Edited by xRufus7x

Gotta get as many people buying PA as possible. Money > Game's health.

That makes no sense. Anything bought with plat/money can be used no matter what MR you are. If Nikana Prime was MR30 you could buy the PA and use it at MR1.

EDIT: Forgot how to English.

Edited by (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly

it'll probably be like MR10 tops, just to keep it higher than the Dragon version.

plus everyone acts like its the end of the world that it's better than the Dragon Nikana. I invested in mine too, but I'm still keeping it for those days when I'd rather carry a Darker Nikana. plus that means we'll have 2 Nikanas that can do end-game, what's not to like?

I don't post on the forums much,but I would like to chime in here. I am all for a since of progression, but when you are basically paying 80 to 100 dollars for a virtual item, it should be accessible not matter your rank at the time if purchase. Plus I think we can all agree that MR is even more deceptive in this game than status on beam weapons. One game you can get a MR 8 who has been playing since open beta, and the next you get MR 20 who hasn't played outside of our favorite little @$#&hole Draco since he/she started a month ago. I don't them to lock content behind such arbitrary walls without considering stuff like that just my 2 cents.

I don't post on the forums much,but I would like to chime in here. I am all for a since of progression, but when you are basically paying 80 to 100 dollars for a virtual item, it should be accessible not matter your rank at the time if purchase. Plus I think we can all agree that MR is even more deceptive in this game than status on beam weapons. One game you can get a MR 8 who has been playing since open beta, and the next you get MR 20 who hasn't played outside of our favorite little @$#&hole Draco since he/she started a month ago. I don't them to lock content behind such arbitrary walls without considering stuff like that just my 2 cents.

$50 and you get more plat than buying $50 at full price.

But I really dgaf tbh.

As for the Money > Game's health comment...

Not sure when the last time you tried to run any kind of business but... Money kinda *IS* the game's health. I can't speak for DE's finances but while games can be pretty profitable they also tend to be wildly expensive and involve a whole lot of risk; so not really sure why people rag on a company for doing the very thing that lets them provide you the service you enjoy.

Gotta get as many people buying PA as possible. Money > Game's health.

There's nothing healthy about getting lucky(unlucky) and getting all the parts for nikana P from void drops at MR 4 and having to wait for say, 8 more MRs to craft it. Now if there was a MR requirement to get into void towers I'd agree. 

There's nothing healthy about getting lucky(unlucky) and getting all the parts for nikana P from void drops at MR 4 and having to wait for say, 8 more MRs to craft it. Now if there was a MR requirement to get into void towers I'd agree. 

Yes there is, that is the point of a lot of RPG's. This makes it so you have something to look forward to, and so you have a sense of progression rather than skipping straight to the best melee. Obviously the Prime Access muddies this a bit...

Edited by (PS4)Asdeft

$50 and you get more plat than buying $50 at full price.

But I really dgaf tbh.

As for the Money > Game's health comment...

Not sure when the last time you tried to run any kind of business but... Money kinda *IS* the game's health. I can't speak for DE's finances but while games can be pretty profitable they also tend to be wildly expensive and involve a whole lot of risk; so not really sure why people rag on a company for doing the very thing that lets them provide you the service you enjoy.