Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Migration Feedback & Bugs

[DE]Drew

These issues have already been stated, but my personal issues soo far is primarily the login of the forums.
When I attempted to log in via forums, I set in my email, password, then proceeded to login. At first, site redirects me back to forums home page, but still states I haven't logged in. After attempting the same login process, it works.

The second issue, is more just a personal opinion:
The new forums brightness, seems overly bright. It's not particularly an issue, but I can see while surfing the forums at night (or in a dark place) the brightness can strain the eyes.

EDIT: Apperently there's a "Dark Theme".

Edited by Owlski
Theme's for the forum are located at the very bottom of the page, incase people are having difficulty finding it.

4 minutes ago, Owlski said:

These issues have already been stated, but my personal issues soo far is primarily the login of the forums.
When I attempted to log in via forums, I set in my email, password, then proceeded to login. At first, site redirects me back to forums home page, but still states I haven't logged in. After attempting the same login process, it works.

this was the main issue i was having for the past few HOURS wehn trying to get onto the forums...finally managed it, but dont know how.

Just now, xcynderx said:

this was the main issue i was having for the past few HOURS wehn trying to get onto the forums...finally managed it, but dont know how.

How odd. It only took me my second attempt for the forums to state I was logged in.

1. Cant see user warframe avatars https://d2nvm15reqasix.cloudfront.net/pages_media/LokiPrimeAvatarDark.png

Spoiler

<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>BB99AD71FD72AA2D</RequestId>
<HostId>kEz4Vh21WH3e8h0q4Ryv/LIAGxinthqShdLA+sX1UcQnWhPfEuXafuLCHyNsh9vHAs5E9MoW1Fw=</HostId>
</Error>

2. Every few hours authorization on forum glitches and i should reauthorize. Meanwhile on site all is OK.

3. Latest Staff Replies stream should show Content items, comments, and reviews, not Content items only.
4. Oh, btw is it necessary to stream there international posts? Or let us change own settings of this stream.

Example stream https://forums.warframe.com/discover/74/

5. Search is broken. If i want to find user account, i have check "Members". Without any option it doesnt find anything.

6. Tennos used to see last staff posts in sidebar.

Edited by -10no-RedL1ne

Must admit i love the new style.

Just 2 things

1- Drupal is well know for the good look of it and this forum makes no exception.

2- How do i know super fast that the forum is made with drupal ? Yep someone forgot the Favicon ^.^ 

Nice job guys keep up the good work.

Edit: that post is a mistake and has been edited so you know that i'm human and i do mistakes ^.^ the forum is made Invision Power Board as -10no-RedL1ne said. But still has the shortcut icon or favicon set with the logo of drupal ^.^

Edited by trunks013

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Must admit i love the new style.

Just 2 things

1- Drupal is well know for the good look of it and this forum makes no exception.

2- How do i know super fast that the forum is made with drupal ? Yep someone forgot the Favicon ^.^ 

Nice job guys keep up the good work.

Drupal? That's Invision Power Board 4...

Edited by -10no-RedL1ne

25 minutes ago, -10no-RedL1ne said:
  Hide contents

Drupal? That's Invision Power Board 4...

Yeah you are totaly right but i must admit i got misslead but the drupal favicon what is he doing here ?

image_gallery?uuid=959d13d0-cc84-4a61-93

and the ref in 341e4a57816af3ba440d891ca87450ff_framework.css.022fd322e754bd6f07af04599ce551a8.css.gz?v=4b84a06214 wich is only made once

Ha nvm my bad its not like if you are using something that use something else that you are technicly using the something else.

Technicly you are right. My bad.

Edited by trunks013
Edit Ref

There seems to be a bug with the Forums being desynced from the main site I have it set to remember me (It still requires me to hit the sign in button it just auto does it for me after I click it) however after about 2 days of that whenever I clicked Sign in it just ended up refreshing the page without doing anything (Coulden't sign in) I managed to get around it by going onto the main site (Which I was still logged in on) and logging out then re logging in on the forums.

Hi, now I have the entire access to my ancient profile but still visualising the new one in some threads that I've opened meanwhile in these days. Can you pls merge the new one to the old one. In this case I feel a bit like a borderline personality -.-" 

But thx for the hard work you do for us DE. 

Alvin

On 2/22/2016 at 2:59 PM, JeyciKon said:

To be able to connect to the forums i had to log-out in the main page and re-login in the forums page. before doing that i could log-in here, every time i tried he just sent me back to the main forum page.

Same thing for me, finally tried logging out on the main page  and was able to log in to the forums only after to post about the issue.

1 minute ago, AerinPierce said:

Same thing for me, finally tried logging out on the main page  and was able to log in to the forums only after to post about the issue.

Yup hopefully it gets fixed soon. I need to sell stuff on warframe.market xD

Couldn't log into the forums.  Ticket submitted suggested I log out of main site and log in again.

Everything with login and posting issues seems resolved.  Should probably place this work around in sticky somewhere for people who cannot log in and post that they are having issues.

The "everything posted by <you>" page on your own profile does not properly highlight stars next to the shown posts/threads and make them clickable.  (The "all posts" or "all threads" does work, but the "everything" does not.)  Please fix?  It would also be great if the highlighted stars had more contrast with the dimmed stars, since it can currently be hard to tell the difference at a glance.  

Edited by RealPandemonium

Now my profile has all of my posts from Early DEC 2015, but nothing beyond that point  including the posts I made yesterday in this very thread and are treating them as separate accounts. I assume DE is in the middle of the process of combining those accounts? Also will add that the link to edit my profile no longer exists at all for my account. Yesterday I didn't have permission to do it and now theres no link whatsoever.