The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Migration Feedback & Bugs

[DE]Drew

can we get a way to filter though our notifications to block certain things per post?

like if i follow a post and i only want it to notify me when the OP posts something new and not get a notification for everyone else who comments on that post?

and then if i write my own post have it so if i follow it only notify me if someone comments on it.

Suggestion: Is it possible, while editing a post, to add automatically a quoted message there when pressing the button? Asking because I just tried that and without noticing I ended up submitting a new post. I know some forums have this capability (not sure if the old ones had it), so maybe there's a way to implement this.

Two things:

1) Login issue: I've noticed that if you add space after your email address you get 'invalid email' error. I don't know if it's new but I've had some problems with it recently, I couldn't log in on my phone for a whole before I figured it out.

2) Badges on old, dark theme are not displayed properly. screen shots can be seen in this thread:

Still having a lot of issues with getting signed out randomly and not being able to sign back in without purging the cache and cookies. It's getting really annoying, since there seems to be no rhyme or reason for this behavior.

Also, the capture/whatever anti-bot crap is borderline useless. It's not quite as bad as the pyschodelic alpha-numeric weirdness, but that's only damning with faint praise. When actual humans have to guess what qualifies as whatever is asked for...personally, I can't read minds over the internet.

Regardless, that's a minor issue and would be even more so if I could actually stay logged in for more than a few hours.

5 hours ago, (PS4)KS10567 said:

greetings founders, grand founders, moderators/DE, i have a question, whats a invitee? Also DC...i don't understand. is it just for grand/normal founders?

Reveal hidden contents

DE crewman is the tenno's friend...OR IS HE???

I can anjswer you this one. As you know (or should know, in which case I'll educate you :P), the Design Council was originally open only to those who purchased Grandmaster Tier Founder packs. Sometimes DE will show sneak peeks of upcoming features or ask for the design of Augments, Naming Warframes, etc.

Once the Founders Program ended, DE opened the Design Council to any user from PC, PS4 or Xbox One if they felt they were doing a good job in the community with suggestions and the such. Those are invitees, since you are invited to it.

posts made with the temporary accounts are not merged when your real account is finally moved over.

The temporary account made during the migration should have been merged and the account (temp migration account) deleted after the old user data is migrated, currently i have my main ps4 account, but my temporary migration account is still live

5cuYUgL.jpg

also content count has an error

Edited by (PS4)shadowwraith_666

6 hours ago, (PS4)shadowwraith_666 said:

posts made with the temporary accounts are not merged when your real account is finally moved over.

The temporary account made during the migration should have been merged and the account (temp migration account) deleted after the old user data is migrated, currently i have my main ps4 account, but my temporary migration account is still live

5cuYUgL.jpg

also content count has an error

Same here!