The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am more excited with the new Oberon skin than with a new frame

Vlada91

1 hour ago, ZaiTheFish said:

Is that the new skin?  That looks fantastic!

Hide contents

Now if only they could make a different skin for Zephyr, haha....ha......*sobs*

Deluxe skin is in the works. They showed a concept of what they MAY be doing, but I'm pretty sure that one got scrapped again already. Still, the work is in process ;)

Now if they just would rework Zephyr and make it so she can actually fly like an archwing through regular missions...

8 hours ago, (XB1) FISTO ROBOT0 said:

So am I. Never been depressed after a devstream. Nothing wrong with the new frame, just... It could've been so much more. Looks like a nekros skin. But at least the Oberon skin looks good!! Now I'm just waiting to see if new ant eater frames powers are worth playing. 

Yea,i agree with you...

You think the new frame look more towards like Atlas? I think he look more like Nekros & what really throwing me off about "Sandman" is his tiny waist. Looks so weird. His design also throws me off. If he looked like that above picture. Then that would've been awesome. That Oberon skin is definitely something beautiful & that skin will definitely make me play more as him

20 minutes ago, (XB1) Cash201293 said:

You think the new frame look more towards like Atlas? I think he look more like Nekros & what really throwing me off about "Sandman" is his tiny waist. Looks so weird. His design also throws me off. If he looked like that above picture. Then that would've been awesome. That Oberon skin is definitely something beautiful & that skin will definitely make me play more as him

He is based on an Egyptian mummy theme, that is why... He's going to have absolutely no shields either so that should be interesting to wrap our heads around.

But more on topic, can't wait for that skin.

I just hope Oberon gets some rework love soon, not that he is bad but he just lacks the scaling most fra!es have now.

to all those who say Oberon is useless, he's not. Trinity may be a better healer, but she can't CC as her powers focus on draining single enemies, whereas Oberon can slam dunk an entire room. the next person to diss Oberon is getting a Magistar to the face. EVERY frame has a use, including Oberon. you're not "cool" by saying stuff like that, if you don't like him, then fine, but saying he's useless is incredibly stupid.

that said, the skin is kinda meh. I'd rather them give him more of a Paladin look. 

Oberon was for long my favorite frame

But with the game evolution and his lame augments i started to use him less and less (just like chroma)

The skin is awesome and i will gladly put plats in it

i just hope for some kind of buff for him during the process , to make him part with the new and old reworked frames

it will surely become my favourite frame again if they do so