The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader 2/26/2016 Video

Wynn

Question

I feel like it's my fault for nothing good for vets. I was in the void a lot for Saryn and have a ton of Ducats and games like lols nothing new for you.

Baro Ki'Teer the Void Trader is on Pluto right now (2/26/2016) on PC. He is selling the following items.

Grustrag Three's Beacon 200 ducats and 125,000 credits
Stalker's Beacon 200 ducats and 125,000 credits
Zanuka Hunter's Beacon 200 ducats and 125,000 credits
Affinity Booster 450 ducats and 200,000 credits
Credit Booster 350 ducats and 75,000 credits
Resource Boooster 400 ducats and 150,000 credits
Pummel 300 ducats and 150,000 credits
Crash Course 330 ducats and 200,000 credits
Full Contact 365 ducates and 220,000 credits
Collision Force 400 ducates and 250,000 credits
Mara Detron 500 ducats and 200,000 credits
Pyra Sugatra 100 ducats and 200,000 credits

Edited by Wynn

22 answers to this question

Not complaining, but wasn't he supposed to bring at least something new every time? I understand that the boosters/beacons are now constant rewards, I have no issue with that. But there is nothing to entice me to load into the game on that list.

Please DE, give me a reason to care about Baro's stock, anything new would make me log in. Even if it was a Primsa Kubrow collar.

"Please be reminded that the Stalker beacon summons the old Stalker."

It doesn't anymore, it summons the Shadow Stalker for players who have completed the Second Dream... I think? For me anyway that's what it does...

Can someone clarify this? Does completing the Second Dream make the Shadow Stalker spawn instead, and is this beacon defaulted to the normal Stalker for players who haven't completed said quest...

3 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

"Please be reminded that the Stalker beacon summons the old Stalker."

It doesn't anymore, it summons the Shadow Stalker for players who have completed the Second Dream... I think? For me anyway that's what it does...

Can someone clarify this? Does completing the Second Dream make the Shadow Stalker spawn instead, and is this beacon defaulted to the normal Stalker for players who haven't completed said quest...

Every time I used the beacons, I got the Shadow Stalker. So.. yeah.

On 2/26/2016 at 7:05 PM, AM-Bunny said:

You know, I don't mind when Baro brings dumb stuff, but I do mind when he doesn't bring anything new at all. Pretty disappointing, as I have all these things.

How is the reworked Baro disappointing? Until now, Baro would bring several random items, such as primed mods, weapons, and acessories.

Now you get guaranteed boosters and beacons alongside those several random mods, acessories, and weapons.

I think the reworked Baro is very kind and outgoing for DE.

If anything, the only downside is that I can't keep up with Baro and get enough dukats to buy his whole selection each visit.