Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What series do you want to see a new game in?

TheErebus.

12 hours ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

all of my yes!!!

and I guess if I had to choose a game to revive... it'll probably be battlezone. loved the combat in that game.

Edited by McDuffMan
adding stuff to post.

Want a story revolving around two people, who are a part of war. Like a inexperience soldier about to be sent into battle. On the other side, a vetran child soldier in battle. I want too be able to switch between them, as the game progresses. I want this to be like Beast of No Nation >:3

16 hours ago, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

LEGACY OF KAIN

LEGACY OF @(*()$ KAIN

And none of that "Dead Sun" BULLS#&$ that they were trying to crap out on us. No, I want a real deal, honest to goodness LEGACY OF KAIN game, continuing right from where Defiance left off, with Kain as a playable character, to finish the story that was left open-ended.

You know that can't happen, right?

.I really want to see what did kain do now that even raziel is dead (perm, RIP spirit+actual realm crossing). Actually been so long since i played that game.

15 hours ago, Icpmcp said:

Didn't Gabe Newell already say that he heared enough of this "Half life 3 confirmed" sh*t to just add a few years to its release date every time he hears it because hes sick of it ?

.That was a joke post right? I remember he him saying he wasn't sure if they're going to make it since HF is essentially a classic.

17 hours ago, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

LEGACY OF KAIN

LEGACY OF @(*()$ KAIN

And none of that "Dead Sun" BULLS#&$ that they were trying to crap out on us. No, I want a real deal, honest to goodness LEGACY OF KAIN game, continuing right from where Defiance left off, with Kain as a playable character, to finish the story that was left open-ended.

Yes please :'(

@IceDragonofAmber: i can get behind a Supreme Commander sequel bu only if they move back from the disaster that was SC2 and return to the system of SC and SC:FA.

Edited by Autongnosis

Y'know, I would really, really love to see a new call of duty game. I feel like there is enough there to really warrant AT LEAST one more game, plus I'd love to know hat happened to the promiscuous 13 year old that was in the last game.

3 hours ago, Sixty5 said:

Y'know, I would really, really love to see a new call of duty game. I feel like there is enough there to really warrant AT LEAST one more game, plus I'd love to know hat happened to the promiscuous 13 year old that was in the last game.

Wish granted.

ERROR:

OVERLOAD

TOO

MANY

*dies.

(80+ Call of Duty games have appeared in the timeline.)

Left4Dead 3, Armored Core, Metal Gear Rising 2 and Saints Row V.  I'd ask for Timesplitters, but I'm fairly certain that franchise is dead for good.  Would it be in bad taste to ask for a Planetside 3 as well?

Also, last and most importantly:

DOOM

Fortunately, IT'S HAPPENING!!!1!

Edited by Littleman88

13 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Didn't this thread already happen? Anyway, I would love to see a MechAssault 3 or KotOR 3. Or a Republic commando 2, maybe First Order Commando? (Seriously though, somebody needs to make a Star Wars game where you play as the bad guys, canonically.)

Dejavu. Yes to Republic commando 2 and others playing the bad guys cause the rebels are boring.

Ninja Gaiden sticking closer to the original with super hard boses and playable female characters. Also hoping on something like an rpg ninja scroll type of a game where you can customize your character, weapons and gear. That would be so cool!