Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What if Disney bought DE and made Warframe canon to Star Wars?

i love the sentient part of the story

it could as well happen before both universe cross-over

4 steps

_Hunhow watch star wars 7

_see han solo...

_Destroy univers

_Profit

Edited by Tsoe

to be honest, this is sarcastic fanfic material. Extras kudos if you throw a romantic secondary plot around Vay Hek and The Beauty and the Beast's Chandelier butler.

Get those fanbrains working, bois and gurls.

Edited by tnccs215

considering the whole of Star Wars canonically happened somewhere between thousands and billions of years ago and Warframe is set well into our future not to mention Star Wars is set in a galaxy farther away than would ever see the two cross over anyway... I guess the only problem would be the inevitably fourth wall breaking stuff added to get more of our money?

People think Disney can do no wrong. Disney has been pretty scummy these last few years. Your little dream just sounds like a little kid's pipe dream of water + oil  sci-fi, their styles are complete different. Starwars has more of a oldy cyberpunk feel while while warframe has a range of complicated themes. If you want popular crossovers go play gary's mod.

Here's a better prompt:

What if Warframe was bought out by Platinum Games

6 minutes ago, tnccs215 said:

to be honest, this is sarcastic fanfic material. Extras kudos if you throw a romantic secondary plot around Vay Hek and The Beauty and the Beast's Chandelier butler.

Get those fanbrains working, bois and gurls.

Oh... god, noo!!!!

C6pfxsJ.jpg

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

1 minute ago, xxcib21xx said:

People think Disney can do no wrong. Disney has been pretty scummy these last few years. Your little dream just sounds like a little kid's pipe dream of water + oil  sci-fi, their styles are complete different. Starwars has more of a oldy cyberpunk feel while while warframe has a range of complicated themes. If you want popular crossovers go play gary's mod.

Here's a better prompt:

What if Warframe was bought out by Platinum Games

That... actually sounds kind of interesting...

I'd sue George Lucas and burn his cash because I don't want another great universe ruined by Disney.

F**k you Disney.

Oh and take an Elytron and nuke the crap out of Disney headquarters. Why OP, WHY?!?!?!?

Edited by PrVonTuckIII

52 minutes ago, Manolishill said:

It would be so cool, the Grineer would ally with the Empire so the bad guys would finally have soldiers who can aim at their targets. The Tennos would join the Republic and the Jedis/Warframes fighting the evil together by combining their powers into an unstoppable force, the Corpus would take advantage of this situation by selling products to both factions and salvaging the dead in order to gain the highest possible profit and the Sentient would see that everything has gone to hell and they would decide to destroy the entire universe.

Please grow a plant to replace the oxygen you steal from our air.

Now that I think about it, there does seem to be some minor correlations between the Yuuzahnn Vong and the sentients.  +1 if you read the books before they were legacy, god they were heart-wrenching in some areas.

Came from beyond our known territory (Galaxy, solar system), actually have a home connection to our territory (zonama sekot, orokin created), use tech we can't really understand (even their couches are alive and self healing stuff, gradual immunity), obsess over killing the super warriors (jedi, warframes) guarding their home territory.

Off topic a bit but:

it'd be cool if it ends in a similar way, a "massive" battle (oh crap I just realized where that would have to happen) where all the tenno are attacking [could just have them as animations in the background with swarms of tenno attacking] in which we kill Hunhow.   Our lisets and some archwing equipped tenno could be duking it out in space to keep them from bombarding us from orbit.

Might make an interesting raid.