The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Warframe Was A Complete Game

Ibro156

If was Warframe was a full game. Enemy scaling is fixed, AI is better, full story mode, a complete set of warframes, a complete set of weapons, companions, different maps for each planet, a better PVP, darksector, more different types of mission, perfected archwing, well made stealth mechanic, well made new player experience, more custscenes, all frames been balanced, more custmizable deco on ship, more custmization for the frame and weapons. Be honest, how much would you pay for the full version? £20? £40? £60? £80? £100?

Edited by Ibro156
Typo

Just now, Ibro156 said:

If was Warframe was a full game. Enemy scaling is fixed, AI is better, full story mode, a complete set of warframes, a complete set of weapons, companions, different maps for each planet, a better PVP, darksector, more different types of mission, perfected archwing, well made stealth mechanic, well made new player experience, more custscenes, all frames been balanced, more custmizable deco on ship, more custmization for the frame and weapons. Be honest, how much would you pay for the full version? £20? £40? £60? £80? £100?

Yeah but everyone would stop playing once all content is exhausted.  The current model of constantly adding and tweaking content keeps the game fresh and allows Warframe to evolve with its player base as time goes on.  Sure we have bugs and quirks, things that are overlooked, but I'm happy DE decidedly does things a bit differently vs. some big name publishers that only develop a well polished 10 hour game with 2 hour DLCs.

Edited by sushidubya
unacceptable grammar hahaha

Considering the game's getting to that state slowly but steadily, while still being mostly F2P, I don't see the reason to toss a price tag on it. I'd pay what I could afford, exactly how I've been paying for the past 3 years. 

2 minutes ago, sushidubya said:

Yeah but everyone would stop playing once all content is exhausted.  The current model of constantly adding and tweaking content keeps the game fresh and allows Warframe to evolve with it's player base as time goes on.  Sure we have bugs and quirks, things that are overlooked, but I'm happy DE decidedly does things a bit differently vs. some big name publishers that only develop a well polished 10 hour game with 2 hour DLCs.

I agree

considering what i already spend on this game including merch . . .

lets put is this way i would never spend more than 55€ on a new released game maybe slighlty more if it includes a season pass and maybe some bonus content that i rly like BUT if i had to decide to spend more than 55€ without knowing the game i would just wait for a steam sale or something like that

and i have to say i dont regrett a single cent i spended in the last 3 years in warframe even if i spended way more than i ever expected

I would have never started playing and payed some moneyz, if the game wasn't F2P. Also the monetization is the best I've ever seen in any F2P title. Normally you'd have overpriced sheit with low ingame value.

Also I'd be around 40-60€

Given the choice between a free to play model that will basically never end development until the player base is dead and a game like Destiny that promised ten years of content updates before two years later the dev team just decides they're going to release the sequel and F*** anyone who wanted the team to live up to their promises, I think I'd choose the former perhaps 127% of the time.

I mean i know it's an if but pretty sure they won't be putting a price tag on the game when they actually complete the game, i mean look at the money they are getting right now from Prime access and Plat(including discounts).

Unless they Price tag the game and keep the platinum idea and they get even more money...please don't do that...plz dont be the new EA 

well, before I became a Tenno, I was a Guardian (Destiny Player, and no, I'm not proud of it either.), and I paid full price for a game that had been chopped up into pieces and sold in segments. when I got into Warframe, I told myself that this game was EASILY worth a full price release, given how much content there is.

as nice as it would be for DE to release a "Full" version at $40 or whatever, I reckon $60 is justified, especially with the improvements stated in the OP, though we will be waiting a long time before we get near that level. I'm just happy that not only is Warframe free, but it also has one of the best F2P systems in place, with ZERO P2W mechanics. (though there are still a few imbeciles who say "hurr durr itz pay 2 win hurrrr")

Warframe is a full game for me. It offers more than ovehyped non-beta products that offer 10-50 hours of playing. Sure some of its aspects needs to be changed or polished BUT currently there is no better game for me. As a casual player with 21mr - i play pure for fun, i dont feel forced to do anything, and  its great. And current updates rate fits perfectly for my play time:)

I also love the evolution of this game: content and graphic wise.

9 minutes ago, Kripion said:

I also love the evolution of this game: content and graphic wise.

The development totally gets me hyped most of the time, seeing DE do new things and open the game to more content is great!