Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

12 minutes ago, Dextral said:

well if it keeps expanding at this rate i feel we need to get our ships tested for STI's because that sh*t aint normal

It came from docking with a dirty Liset... freaking space safety while docking... (Anyone ever heard of a prophylactic for your Landing Craft? jeez...)

Guys, now with all this talk about the infested door in the liset, I kind of remembered that I don't hear ordis talking for a long time... no transmissions from him in the liset like 

• "Operator? Ordis wonders... what are you thinking about?"

is it just me? could be a bug or some option in the settings like with the operator transmissions....

13 hours ago, Misgenesis said:

While cool, this makes little sense. Why would we allow it to spread like that?

Exactly. "Oh noes, there are zombies in my village, better let them stay for a while and possibly infect the whole population instead of getting rid of them before it's too late!" 10/10 would logic again.

Edited by IceColdHawk

16 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

I don't get why our ship gets randomly taken over by infested...i really really feel uncomfortable while being in my ship as of now...

"Randomly"? Not like we have been stomping all around the solar system, kicking everything that walks, trots or squats in the mud in the face, wading through pools of blood/scrap metal/infested body parts. Couldn't possibly be that locker nearly bursting open with nano spores and mutagen samples or all the infested weapons and junk lying around...nope, not related at all...

infested couldve been on the ship since ordis' release, like jordas was taken over by the infested he basically had tourretes and now and then said something normal. ordis also does something similar, i wonder if ordis will get new tourrete lines, as if his systems gets more corrupt 

edit: also kavats 

Edited by Noctile

2 minutes ago, Noctile said:

infested couldve been on the ship since ordis' release, like jordas was taken over by the infested he basically had tourretes and now and then said something normal. ordis also does something similar, i wonder if ordis will get new tourrete lines, as if his systems gets more corrupt 

Nah, Jordas was infected by the mutalist strane. If these infested where here before the virus became stronger, then its safe for Ordis to have THESE Infested on board 

1 minute ago, Ibro156 said:

Nah, Jordas was infected by the mutalist strane. If these infested where here before the virus became stronger, then its safe for Ordis to have THESE Infested on board 

with that said, i still hope its something bigger than just a kavat breeding room