Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'd like to apologize. I was a jerk.

MattM01

Sorry for the snide and arrogant remarks I made earlier this morning. It was a bad morning. Tired. and I could not have my morning caffeine fix b/c of medical study I am doing out patients for. So yeah I apologize for coming off like an arrogant prick. To the person who was doing his Masters in Neural Cognitive Psychology, you actually caused me to look into it further and was that last straw that has made me want to get back into school after the last 20yrs. of being out of it. I did not realize The Psyche field had made that much of a leap ahead since then. So thanks for informing me. Again sorry it was a bad morning and not a lot of sleep the night before and frustrated from really bad Texas morning drivers.

Edited by MattM01

3 minutes ago, MattM01 said:

really bad Texas morning drivers.

bad any time of day in texas imo

bout 30 minutes ago soccer mom tried to slam into me because she didn't want to accept she missed her exit

good luck on your studies

Forum moderators could you possibly leave this up a little longer so that the people I annoyed or caused to find humor in what I said can at least see that I know I made a mistake? I am now very intrigued by Cognitive Neural Psychology b/c I was always a huge fan of Cognitive Behavioral Psyche but learning how far it has progressed made me want to go back and learn more.

Whatever you did, I'm sure people could find it in their hearts to forgive your transgressions.

I wasn't there, but you seem truly sorry for what you did... and to face it head on and claim responsibility for whatever actions/words you wrought.

That takes guts, you have my respect. : )

Just now, (PS4)whiskey_14 said:

that was nicely written, I will copy and paste and send this to my girlfriend signed by me of course :)

If I can help a brother out on my 2nd Christmas aka St.Paddies Day then cool with me.

8 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

How exactly? Sorry if i am sounding rude but i kinda want to know.

If you really want to know, you can check someone's profile for content they started.

Kudos to you, MattM01, for admitting your mistake.

Edited by Katinka

Honeslty, I seen your OP, and to me there was nothing wrong with it. I did not stick around to see if all suddently changed though.

But if you really feel the need to apologize for it though... keep in mind people in forums will shout "Salty" or "Toxic" at any sign of diverging opinions.