The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Replacement Packs?

Ape_Wrill11

I actually like the voice packs idea. I think they could have done a better more sincere job of waifu lotus (really, that was onee-chan lotus), but this was just made as an April fools prank.

Regardless, I want this in the game! I'd be willing to pay 200 plat per voice (about $15) because it is such a rich change to the immersion element if our commander(?) can be different people or have different characteristics.

It's purely cosmetic, but I'd love lotus to give the occasional playful flirt or snarky comment, or pretend I'm permanently working for the grineer/corpus.

Edited by sir_deadlock

6 minutes ago, sir_deadlock said:

I actually like the voice packs idea. I think they could have done a better more sincere job of waifu lotus (really, that was onee-chan lotus), but this was just made as an April fools prank.

Regardless, I want this in the game! I'd be willing to pay 200 plat per voice (about $15) because it is such a rich change to the immersion element if our commander(?) can be different people or have different characteristics.

It's purely cosmetic, but I'd love lotus to give the occasional playful flirt or snarky comment, or pretend I'm permanently working for the grineer/corpus.

Definitely onee-chan Lotus. 

Would rather have Tsun-Lotus

5 minutes ago, Kazzamo said:

Dismal Lotus is the candidate from the apathy party. Also the perfect voice for the bleakness of a hopeless system stuck in a never ending war. 

Let's just fill this topic up with Dismal Lotus potential scripts!

"Are you still in that survival mission? Fine, I'll send another air tank. Not like I'm waiting out here or anything."

"Hey, just a heads up. Sgt. Ruk likes to set things on fire. I forgot to mention that to the last cell of operatives that went through there."

"Listen, I know I said I'd always be there for you, but the infestation disgusts me, so I'm gonna let Clem take it from here" "... *camera pans over to clem* uhhh... grakaka?"

"I'm getting an alert that atmosphere is dropping from your area, you might want to take care of that. I could do it for you, but I'm kind of busy right now."