Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next prime discussion (will be updated when info is released)

(NOTE: That I will constantly updated this thread when info is released also feel free to give any info you might find helpful tor words the next primed frame and weapons or even companions) 

I know we just got saran, nikana, and Spira prime but what's next the only possible prime male frame is as follows Oberon, nekros, vuaben, hydroid, and limbo. To be honest I can't see vuaben or limbo becoming primes vuaben is from alerts and limbo is a quest so why would people do the quest if there are prime variants. It would only make sense if there was an extension to make those questions frames primed like a prime BP from a void quest mission *hint* * hint* DE.:satisfied:

Edited by (XB1)N3RD Whale
Removed "Megathread" Tag

6 minutes ago, Major_Phantom said:

It's not about who you can SEE becoming a prime, all warframes will be primed regardless.

It's a universal thing. Next will be either Vauban or Necros as they are the oldest in the game. That gives them priority.

Priorities can change. Looking at Nova. 

1 minute ago, LogenVos said:

Not to be picky (or spelling Nazi), but... Discussion is the correct word not descution.

Same and why people cant say Saryn. Its not Saran Syran Sirin Siri Sarin its freaking S A R Y N. Period. 

2 minutes ago, Ascended1QQ said:

Priorities can change. Looking at Nova. 

Can doesn't mean will, and the trend is oldest frames get primed first. The prediction most likely to be correct will be the oldest frame without a Prime in the current mmff rotation. All frames can and will be Primed, Nova went out of order to prove that, it doesn't need to be proven again. 

Just now, KinetosImpetus said:

Can doesn't mean will, and the trend is oldest frames get primed first. The prediction most likely to be correct will be the oldest frame without a Prime in the current mmff rotation. All frames can and will be Primed, Nova went out of order to prove that, it doesn't need to be proven again. 

Hence why I said CAN. I never said its 100% sure to change. I said priorities can change. 

20 minutes ago, Major_Phantom said:

It's not about who you can SEE becoming a prime, all warframes will be primed regardless.

It's a universal thing. Next will be either Vauban or Necros as they are the oldest in the game. That gives them priority.

*coughBansheeisolderthanbothofthemcough*

Edited by Camelslayer

11 minutes ago, PotatoTrapdoor said:

I'd like to think that the next Prime Release will be

Vauban Prime

Strun Prime

Furis Prime

Isn't the strun of grineer origin?

EDIT: just looked it up. It is arguable, since there is the "wraith" but also the Mk-1-strun. The design is not very grineerish either.

Edited by Megakruemel

1 hour ago, (XB1)N3RD Whale said:

(NOTE: That I will constantly updated this thread when info is released) 

I know we just got saran, nikana, and Spira prime but what's next the only possible prime male frame is as follows Oberon, nekros, vuaben, hydroid, and limbo. To be honest I can't see vuaben or limbo becoming primes vuaben is from alerts and limbo is a quest so why would people do the quest if there are prime variants. It would only make sense if there was an extension to make those questions frames primed like a prime BP from a void quest mission *hint* * hint* DE.:satisfied:

I don't see why we need yet another discussion about this, or another 'updated thread'. Saryn Prime isn't even that old.