The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your biggest regrets in this game?

Teadude

There are a few but mostly due to ignorance.

1. Bought an orokin cell from the market. ( i wonder how many people did that)

2. Bought Nezha for 100p in trade when i returned to the game after 2 years.

3. Bought the porta set one by one instead of buying the bundle which ended up costing me more :S

4. Bought alert mods from trade and 5 minutes later they appear in navigation console

8 minutes ago, Xargs80 said:

There are a few but mostly due to ignorance.

1. Bought an orokin cell from the market. ( i wonder how many people did that)

2. Bought Nezha for 100p in trade when i returned to the game after 2 years.

3. Bought the porta set one by one instead of buying the bundle which ended up costing me more :S

4. Bought alert mods from trade and 5 minutes later they appear in navigation console

1. Definitely did that one.

2. Bought Rhino Prime the day after he got Vaulted (which is when I started playing).

3. I'm actually doing that as we speak.

4. Haven't done that yet, but time will tell.

my biggest two regrets, tied with each other:

- not discovering this game sooner, as I was still playing Destiny on PS3 (I know, I cringe just thinking about it). if I had just gotten a PS4 earlier, I would have been there for more events, and definitely had more fun.

- not joining a friend because I couldn't be bothered, the Stalker turned up for him, he kills the Stalker and gets Hate. he sent me a photo to confirm it. since then it has never appeared for me. if I had just gone in there, I would have saved months of pining for that damn Scythe.

Not buying Targis armor. ;-;

I bought vermilion storm for 500p. Several weeks later Baro was throwing them around like candy. That burn still has not healed.

i wish I had been around since the beginning.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

1 hour ago, TyrannosauRayz_13th said:

Yeah. I regret that. Why? I only after the WAR. 

Then void trader have now this beacons beacons. It will be easy to hunt war. I have 2k+ ducats.. </3 

Hardly as easy as you're implying. 

Tell that to the people who have taken that path. 

No regrets regarding the pack for me. Didn't even realise war was in it, so it was a little bonus I didn't know of or actually care about. Only regrets is not playing sooner as I'd waited a bit to start with my friend, but he took ages so I just went ahead without him. Unsurprisingly he barely played it, saying it was boring. 

my biggest regret today is that I haven't bought the frost prime vault thingy when It was available. But to my own defense I've started this game right when that pack was available and I didn't know that I would play this game for this long lol

Just now, thafeel said:

my biggest regret today is that I haven't bought the frost prime vault thingy when It was available. But to my own defense I've started this game right when that pack was available and I didn't know that I would play this game for this long lol

I took a break for about 18 months, between the introduction of the L:iset and the Vor mission arc, and the Sands of Inaros update, not on as much as I want  but still love the game especially with all of the changes and expansions.

You can contact sellers in game who still have hoards of excess prime parts for Warframes and weapons that have been vaulted, check out the market forum.

42 minutes ago, thafeel said:

What Iniaes said + Frost Prime is not gone for good. Either, there will be another Vault sell or he will become available in-game at any point. If you don't want to wait, though, try to buy the parts from other players.

7 minutes ago, VRHmason said:

sold lato vandal for credits without knowing it was a beta reward :(

Tough one, man!