Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.9.0

[DE]Megan

Seven months and Wukong's primal fury is STILL bugged.

Please fix its range, and false visual representation. 

This is embarrassing, am I the only one? Why doesn't anyone care, there is a reason Wukong sees no play and it's because S#&$ isn't being fixed. 

I will continue to post this every update and promote the negligence that exists from the devs.

I love you DE but sometimes, just SOMETIMES prime functionality to a 4th power for a warframe is more important than clipping some syndannas

Is the Sonicor skin only available in the Bundle? If so, WHY??? Maybe we don't all want or need both skins and a Sigil. i don't get why you guys keep bundling stuff up like this. You should sell things separately AND in bundles for reduced price - not ONLY in a bundle. oh well, that's money I'm not spending...

These skins are amazing.  You took a frame that I never considered even trying because it was so fugly and made it a 'must get' because of how cool this skin looks.  The sonicor is my favorite weapon too so that's another win.  Keep up the good work!

Thanks!

It all looks cool . . . . .

Only issue I have with it . . . . it was done instead of fixing Nezha . . . not responding to the gravity areas in the void (for example the up-flowing waterfall) . . . . (which I did put in the feedback section some time ago) 

Looks is nice . . . . but functionality should get preference. . . . . . Yes?

Yay!

Unfortunately, there's still occasional problems on clients with osprey corpses continuing to float mid-air and with resource drops being visible and waypointable by the host but not being collectible and registering as hundreds of meters away on clients.

5 minutes ago, Cluele55 said:

It all looks cool . . . . .

Only issue I have with it . . . . it was done instead of fixing Nezha . . .

Looks is nice . . . . but functionality should get preference. . . . . . Yes?

Art guys aren't code guys. Making a new weapons/skins/helmets doesn't require the entire studios' attention.