The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Frame Confirmed! Vauban Prime!

(PSN)Elctrcstel

51 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

well technically you are off by a week. but then again nobody is really incorrect in this situation. we'll be getting vauban prime on the 17th, or 24th? can't remember off the top of my head if it's PA ends, week in between (17th) then vauban (24th) or PA ends (10th) vauban prime (17th) 

The PA ends then you have a week to farm the upcoming vaulted primes then the new prime release. So Vauban will be here on the 24th of this month This is also in line with the current PA boosters running out. Of ll the times the PA has come out only trinity and Nyx were off the pace for the 90 day turn around. DE admitted the delay in the last PA already

How is that comparable to

Star Chart Rework, Fairy Frame, War Within, Catbros, New Prime, Excal Umbra + Quest, New Conclave Mode

They will space it out

The Star Chart Rework itself is about as impactful as update 18 with the void being reworked ENTIRELY to use different tile sets, all drop locations changing, void keys being phased out ect.

Edited by TheBright888

3 minutes ago, TheBright888 said:

Star Chart Rework, Fairy Frame, War Within, Catbros, New Prime, Excal Umbra + Quest, New Conclave Mode

They will space it out

The Star Chart Rework itself is about as impactful as update 18 with the void being reworked ENTIRELY to use different tile sets, all drop locations changing, void keys being phased out ect.

Just curious but what exactly does this have to do with the Vauban release again?

4 minutes ago, TheBright888 said:

They will space it out

Excal umbra isn't in U19. it wasn't given a date any time soon. The war within is gonna be the name of the update like sands of inaros with the fairy frame possibly being obtainable in the new quest. the star chart rework isn't as big a thing as you think. the new conclave mode is expected to release with U19 but might get pushed back. Kavats from what we see are pretty much completed already and vauban prime isn't connected to U19. 

Seriously, i feel something fishy. there is no way you are a long time player with this lack of knowledge.

Just now, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

Just curious but what exactly does this have to do with the Vauban release again?

People were expecting DE to drop the biggedst update ever including everything they ever dreamed of... new primes, umbra, 2 quests, catbros, new game modes, new frames, new star charts and everything short of a giant fairly tale castle.

The general rule is 1 quest per update so umbra and war within, unless the are the same, wont be released in update 19.0.

2 minutes ago, TheBright888 said:

People were expecting DE to drop the biggedst update ever including everything they ever dreamed of... new primes, umbra, 2 quests, catbros, new game modes, new frames, new star charts and everything short of a giant fairly tale castle.

The general rule is 1 quest per update so umbra and war within, unless the are the same, wont be released in update 19.0.

Kavats, fairy frame, star chart, and new quest were already confirmed for U19. They said Lunaro should, SHOULD, be shipping with U19 as well, but could get delayed. The only thing that ISN'T U19 is umbra. Anyone saying it is is merely grasping at straws. Vauban Prime also isn't connected to U19. it will release whenever it will.

1 minute ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Kavats, fairy frame, star chart, and new quest were already confirmed for U19. They said Lunaro should, SHOULD, be shipping with U19 as well, but could get delayed. The only thing that ISN'T U19 is umbra. Anyone saying it is is merely grasping at straws. Vauban Prime also isn't connected to U19. it will release whenever it will.

I'm not the type to to take notes during dev streams, but where did they say the Star Chart rework is coming in 19.0?

If so then that will be a big update indeed.

3 minutes ago, TheBright888 said:

I'm not the type to to take notes during dev streams, but where did they say the Star Chart rework is coming in 19.0?

If so then that will be a big update indeed.

it was a much older devstream. I don't remember the one. however the concern is over what you consider worthy of being in a patch. DE throws whatever they can into a patch, they try going above and beyond the previous one (the second dream was a giant pinnacle of an update, to top it they will have to jam pack the update with as much as they can)

All that content is excluding the weapons, buffs/nerfs, bug fixes and other changes that normally come with patches. so yea, it's gonna be a big update, however U18.5 was large in itself because of everything they packing into it.

Edited by LordOfScrugging

26 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

it was a much older devstream. I don't remember the one. however the concern is over what you consider worthy of being in a patch. DE throws whatever they can into a patch, they try going above and beyond the previous one (the second dream was a giant pinnacle of an update, to top it they will have to jam pack the update with as much as they can)

I mean Star Chart 3 would be the biggest deal in that update at least for me and in terms of development time I assume, but in a recent dev stream they are still very much vague about how the new system might work

"they cycle in and out perhaps on weekly or daily basis" (DE April 2016) sound pretty far off to me tbh

I think something that they talk that vaguely about is not going to be released anytime soon. And even without Umbra and Star Chart 3, U19 will still be awesome.

Also they have 0 idea how Dark Sectors are going to work in the new system either.

I mean call me biased (I got loki sets riding on this), but I don't think the Star Chart rework is due anytime soon.

Edited by TheBright888

1 hour ago, LordOfScrugging said:

well technically you are off by a week. but then again nobody is really incorrect in this situation. we'll be getting vauban prime on the 17th, or 24th? can't remember off the top of my head if it's PA ends, week in between (17th) then vauban (24th) or PA ends (10th) vauban prime (17th) 

Seems like the 17th is possible... if Saryn Prime Access ends on May 10th, there will probably be announcement on May 10th that you have a week to farm old primes and that Vauban Prime is coming, then hopefully he'll be here on the 17th. Of course this is partly wishful thinking because I've never been more excited about any warframe prime or otherwise, and it could end up a week later, but I believe the 17th is a possibility. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

The PA ends then you have a week to farm the upcoming vaulted primes then the new prime release. So Vauban will be here on the 24th of this month This is also in line with the current PA boosters running out. Of ll the times the PA has come out only trinity and Nyx were off the pace for the 90 day turn around. DE admitted the delay in the last PA already

Ah yes..

I tought it was the week, we have once it ends, then its out, but I forgot about that. So yeah Bull is right, we shuold be getting it near 24th, unless DE push it out early, what will be surprising.

ok starting with a list of events.

1. vauban tosses down 1, tesla that shocks All the corpus. judging by the trailer farthest targets are about 15-20 meters apart.

2. he tosses down a bounce pad to negate his fall dmg.

3. he throws a bastille to lift all of the stunned corpus. then shoots them all with his pistols.

4. he shoots them all down with a spin 

#1. 1x tesla is doing a chain-lightning stun thing in the trailer here. is this a vauban prime tweek here?

complaint #1. looking at the angle of his guns. where the hell is he shooting? under the corpus feet? come on DE. step it up. 

Why does he use Bounce Pad?!?! Parkour 2.0 completely eliminates the viability of this move for utility purposes and there is no fall damage in this game. I admit, it looks wonderful in the trailer, but in reality you would never use this move for that purpose unless you wanted to negate the fall recover animation, in which case a skilled player would have just rolled....

I hated this part ''For Your Consideration'' Why did u have to say that it makes me sick of thinking Warframe + Hollywood.

Dont get me wrong i liked trailer but that last sentence just killed the hype for me.

THB, Could be im overthinking this and/or because im LORE player but u know ... :poop:

Edited by TennoPain