Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pax East Overview

AM-Bunny

My thoughts.

- New frame looks neat. Got a friend who hasn't played in a while who will probably like the theme.

- Vauban prime looking good as well. Loved the last shot during his trailer looking out.

- Glad to see the next event will flesh out syndicates some more (that's been overdue).

- New superweapons could be interesting. Guessing each focus school will get a different variant since the concept art had 5.

Shame the stream cut out at the end. :L But Julie was saying in chat it should be up on YT around 4ish.

Please don't tell me that those secondaries that Vauban Prime has are Aksomati Prime. I would be legitimately pissed off if DE primed the Aksomati and not the Akstilettos which are far more worthy of getting primed than the Aksomati.

Edited by IronWolfKnight

" With the new Starchart, there will be the ability to adjust difficulty of certain nodes that also adjusts rewards "

I like the "adjust difficulty part". As for also adjusting rewards, I fear new meta and complaint about new meta threads sprouting like a new Spring day. Why run around and have fun when you can sit tightly together in a corner and grind for better loot?

2 minutes ago, IronWolfKnight said:

Please don't tell me that those secondaries that Vauban Primes has are Aksomati Prime. I would be legitimately pissed off if DE primed the Aksomati and not the Akstilettos which are far more worthy of getting primed than the Aksomati.

They look more like Akstiletto to me.

13 minutes ago, Nesit1 said:

Maybe you need this one. (not my channel, just spamming search on youtube)

I wish it was that easy to fight a Bursa. :/

What kind of "tweaks" are we looking at for Vauban Prime? I saw in the trailer the bounce pad, but that is probably the most useless power now that Parkour was changed. :/

20 minutes ago, (XB1)FISTO ROBOT0 said:

Oooo salty lol. God forbid you get unlimited player created skins and we don't. Know what? I hope you do get more skins like ours. More warframe for everybody. :)

How many PC-Player are able to get those ?... compare Prices ... and number.. and they are limited

https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/230410/Phased%20Tigris%20Skin

https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/230410/Rubedo%20Plated%20Viper%20Skins

Edited by WaRsHooTer666

RE: Vauban Prime -- Is anyone able to transcript the dialogue? I'm interested a lot in it but I can't seem to make most of it due audio quality. Was mainly wondering if anyone who lives in an English country (US, UK, you know) can make something out of it.

Also, Steve just tweeted about trailer going up. Let's hope it's not too long of a wait now :3

And, as always, thanks Bunny for the thread ^_^

I think that one of my favourite comments that Steve made was in relation to a Reddit post that seriously made him check his Firewall. Lol.

I think that new frame will be released along with the new content that was posted.

Overall very pleased about what's coming down the pipe and the Conclave changes as I'm bawls at shooting other Tenno.