Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pax East Overview

AM-Bunny

1 hour ago, Foefaller said:

"Lust was my sin.

But greed is the blight that weakens us still.

These industrialists, gorged on the harvest of our long war. Their mind-drones, their mechanizations toil in foundries remote. For what purpose?

We must set watch upon them, baiting our snares with the worms of profit.

*Vauban Prime drops down, kills everyone*

Those who kneel at the altar of commerce will be returned to the Void."

I wonder who is speaking... this dialog is from after the Corpus put themselves as a Megacorp the worships profit, so its who know how long fter the Old War.

44 minutes ago, Duduminador said:

I'm loving the news, so much great stuff, I'm over the extra arm and Fairy frame.

There's just one thing I'm missing here... Volt. [DE] forgot about him, again. Right, it's not coming before neither during U19, and aparently it's been pushed to furthest back of a priority list, if there's one.

What? Haven't you watched Devstream 72? DE already said they Volt and Mag are Pre-U19.

1 hour ago, Padre_Akais said:

FWIW, all fairies ain't Disney.

sandman-dream-coutnry-465x262.png

Brother, you ain't kidding.

Bunny, as always, thanks for the summary, I missed it because O chem.

Booben Prime's face looks like the Corrupted Neural Sentry facehugger-thingie. o3o
Pretty happy about Akstiletto Prime too - I prefer Aksomati, so the other one getting primed will give me more options.

1 hour ago, Foefaller said:

"Lust was my sin.

But greed is the blight that weakens us still.

These industrialists, gorged on the harvest of our long war. Their mind-drones, their mechanizations toil in foundries remote. For what purpose?

We must set watch upon them, baiting our snares with the worms of profit.

*Vauban Prime drops down, kills everyone*

Those who kneel at the altar of commerce will be returned to the Void."

Thanks a lot fellow Tenno! :D There's the phrase missing the name of Vauban (I caught that much) as it is when the stream swapped cameras earlier than it should've, but I guess I'll be able to make it later when it's uploaded completely.

Thanks again! :D

Edited by NightmareT12

That new warframe design is just great, a good candidate to be one of my favourite frames, cant wait to see her abilities and her gameplay mechanic.

Im also excited to see lunaro, conclave gets boring after playing against everyone with the same loadouts over and over (im looking at you daikyu) if it promotes fun it will get my vote.

A bit sad about oberon, guess we will have to wait more before his rework but he truly needs it after equinox becoming a better "jack of all trades/ defensive and offensive frame".

I was hoping to see anything related to kavats but whatever, except for the final blackout it was a decent stream, thanks for the review.

Edited by Rhaenxys

24 minutes ago, Rhaenxys said:

That new warframe design is just great, a good candidate to be one of my favourite frames, cant wait to see her abilities and her gameplay mechanic.

This, I like the design and I hope they make it so she scales well. Make it so butterflies do slash damage based off a percentage of enemy health and that percentage increases with power strength. As far as her ability to shrink, if it increases her evasion by a substantial amount, it could helper to last longer when power carriers become snipers. 

But yeah, too soon for all that. Just anxious for more content. 

3 hours ago, Danjal777 said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/4aqe61/lore_speculation_why_the_infestation_is_onboard/

Specifically:

My theory is that the orbiter (And ordis with it) is slowly being overrun with infested growth. The lotus tasks us with descending deeper into it to exterminate the threat.

So, we go down there with our gear and start kicking infested &#! until we hit a roadblock--the next door leading into the deeper parts of the orbiter (and presumably into Ordis' mainframe) Ordis' physical mainframe is blocked by heavy infested growths. Our weapons are too weak to do any damage, and its too much of a risk to use anything heavy or explosive. That leaves us with one solution: To go get a kavat.

EDIT: changed it so that instead of the roadblock being a door, maybe the physical structure holding Ordis himself is heavily infested. Using any form of weaponry would pose too much of a risk, hence the need for a Kavat?

Well damn. That is some speculation. Even after reading this. I wonder what we be able to explore & how deep. This also doesnt state how Ordis got overrun in the first place. Jordas maybe? That would definitely be the reason of needing a Kavat. 

Also Kavats are powerful. Kavats be hitting me hard on Draco. 

40 minutes ago, Rhaenxys said:

Im also excited to see lunaro, conclave gets boring after playing against everyone with the same loadouts over and over (im looking at you daikyu) if it promotes fun it will get my vote.

A bit sad about oberon, guess we will have to wait more before his rework but he truly needs it after equinox becoming a better "jack of all trades/ defensive and offensive frame".

I was hoping to see anything related to kavats but whatever, except for the final blackout it was a decent stream, thanks for the review.

All my thoughts exactly. New Warframe already looks like a Instant buy for me. (Lately i just been Buying newly frames)

But it is Sad Oberon isnt being look at (for now) because I know he can be the Saryn of Radiation.