Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OMG DE! I love new volt rework!!! xD

Vlada91

Can just volt take the shield or other can too. I mean, if they could that would be amazing but possibly super annoying :)

Situation 1

Volt: "Hey guys, Shields for everyone!" Everyone: "Yeeeah!"

Situation 2

Volt: "Hey! Put that back! That's mine! Dang shield thieves!"

5 minutes ago, ThorienKELL said:

Can just volt take the shield or other can too. I mean, if they could that would be amazing but possibly super annoying :)

Situation 1

Situation 2

Can currently place over 20 shields on a single energy tank. They could only carry one shield... Volt wins that battle.

5 minutes ago, ThorienKELL said:

Situation 1

lol

6 minutes ago, ThorienKELL said:

Situation 2

ROFLMAO

Yep. This is holy. And to answer the thing about the electrical procs, it usually happens when the enemies are in mid-animation. They should just make ALL Warframe abilities interrupt animations. All of them.

Also, I found another thread with the same gif. Where do you guys this stuff from?

Edited by ElectronX_Core

4 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

FTFY :D

But then you have the issue with not being able to shoot into snow globe while outside of it.

1 minute ago, ElectronX_Core said:

Yep. This is holy. And to answer the thing about the electrical procs, it usually happens when the enemies are in mid-animation. They should just make ALL Warframe abilities interrupt animations. All of them.

Also, I found another thread with the same gif. Where do you guys this stuff from?

20 minutes ago, ThorienKELL said:

Situation 1

Volt: "Hey guys, Shields for everyone!" Everyone: "Yeeeah!" Excal using EB:"Thanks scrub." Forums:"Nerf Volts shield"

THIS is what's really gonna happen.

Edited by rawr1254

1 hour ago, rawr1254 said:

Situation 1

Volt: "Hey guys, Shields for everyone!" Everyone: "Yeeeah!" Excal using EB:"Thanks scrub." Forums:"Nerf Volts shield"

THIS is what's really gonna happen.

Actually, is sounds as fair working synergy. Same thing can be applied to Mesa or Ivara. And I like this idea!

Wow, I was already excited about Volt's upcoming rework because he's one of my favorite frames, but this adds another level of excitement for me.  This is the perfect solution for people who holed up somewhere and for people who want to be mobile--you can have stationary shield AND you can have a mobile shield.  Fantastic!