Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fairy Frame Discussion [Megathread]

hs0003

Maybe she will receive more damage when she shrinks but she gets harder to hit?

We also dont know if the razor butterflies are some kind of "unique weapons" who scale with melee/primary or secondary mods or is just non scalable flat damage (i hope not).

The flying/floating power seems great to shot AoE weapons without too much risk though.

1 hour ago, LogaMC1995 said:

I like this.

Lotus : "This is Psycho Tinkerbell, a psycho tinkerbell...all her abilities reflect what a psychotic tinkerbell do"

I didn't coin it.

Steve did in  PC gamer coverage.

Around 7:30-7:50

Steve - If Tinkerbell was a Psychopath

Desdemona

"Desdemona is as Shakespearean as a name can be, but because the beautiful and innocent wife of Othello came to such a tragic end, her name has been avoided for centuries.

comes from Dysdaimon = the Misery, the Misshapen (old greek), dys = bad (old greek), daimon = the Fate, the Godess, the Demon (old greek)"

On 23 April 2016 at 5:44 AM, Xianos_Chaos said:

Just watched the video on the new warframe we are getting, she is looking awesome, but I wonder what name they are gonna settle with?

I would hope it would be Titania, Queen of the Fairies.

What do you guys think? Any names you think would suit the new warframe?

It will prpbably be Titania. A butterfly themed fairy in a game already including Oberon? That sounds perfectly suitable for me. 

I was thinking that since they said Mrs Fairy could shrink that if they might create smaller pathways on some tiles so that its not just "hey i can shrink i win ha" its more useful and your not just some ant that can instakill a grineer but instead something that can get in hard to reach places and attack the enemy without really just being a sort of nusisance to them. I got lost while typing this Im to tired but im sure one of you gets the idea

Titania is sooooo basic. Yes it should fit the frame but not to the point that every frame goes by that system. They should go with something more butterfly like rather fairie/ pixie like. Honestly just anything but Titania.

Edited by SymphonicSiren

10 minutes ago, SymphonicSiren said:

Titania is sooooo basic. Yes it should fit the frame but not to the point that every frame goes by that system. They should go with something more butterfly like rather fairie/ pixie like. Honestly just anything but Titania.

How about Prinny? :P

(yes trolling)

On 4/23/2016 at 7:15 AM, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

THE MONARCH

*dramatic music*

Her abilities could be called "Sting of the monarch" and "Web of the monarch"! Nice one.

Also, Tinkerbell.

Okay, seriously, since I like the Dresden Files very much, I second Mab. Also Leanan sídhe (or Leanan for short).

I am thinking on titania but I want to preserve that name for an Oberon themed frame as pair of Oberon. If there wont be a genderswap at least have a nice name for a similar themed frame. Otherwise that name fits her my suggestion is . Fae. Miranda. Chloe. Kani. Wisper.

2 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

I like the name zephyr, greece god of wind, would fit the fact that the frame could fly

You do Know there is already a frame named Zephyr Right? and it does not fly but pretty near it, it needs a rework badly after the crappy movement 2.0, yet it already exists and pretty much does what you say