Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #73!

[DE]Rebecca

As some one who has -100 interest in anything concerning the operators npcs that you sprung on us after second dream i have to ask.

How much of lunaro and other things that will involve those operators in the future can we choose not to partake in?

Or will it be forced upon us just as the operators?

I ask because your change to focus and the addition of convergence drops forced me to Destroy a Ember prime. Mag Prime, Loki prime and a Excalibur just to get rid of

the annoying sounding strobe light of yours.

Only 5 things to mention that I would like to hear brought up,

-new sentient exosuit/superweapon (also game mechanics of said superweapon)

-infested door in orbiter, please explain further (also planned orbiter changes, such as other people on your ship)

-kavats and changes to companion system (in ship and in mission)

-lunaro/war within, more info on what it is and planned mechanics of it

-rough timeline of planned updates (reworks, U19, etc.)

Thanks for taking the time to read, you guys are amazing!

Edited by MrPyrotheNarwhal

Devs,

Question regarding melee stance mod drops. In a previous stream you brought up the possibility of attaching melee stance mod drops to the use of that particular weapon. Do you still plan on implementing that? I think it would be a good alternative to normal drops that would reward players for using the weapons as opposed to farming one node or mission type to get the mod.

Mission challenges sometimes are imposible to complete:

- Having to kill with a weapon type (primary/secondary/melee) you didn't pick up for the mission.

- Normal mission challenges in Archwing (Kill with secondary or hack a console, for example).

Is there expected a rework to avoid this?

My question: With the upcoming Fusion Rework, will the Fusion Packs on the Market be revised?

Also, on the topic of the Market in general, are any changes planned for items such as the Credit Bundles, Mod Packs, or adjusting Platinum costs on older / changed equipment as well? ex. Loki is no longer a starter frame and costs 75 Platinum while Mag costs 175. Rhino, the very first frame a player can farm for, costs 375 but Excalibur (who is on the last system you unlock) only costs 75.

When Nova Deluxe Skin comes? 

And for Lotus sake, let the Operator to walk around a little! It's not healthy to sit all the time!

PS: And about Tennogen: What about giving the access to standalone version users via platinum? For old ones of works at least? 

Edited by FollowTheFaceless
Forgot the most important question!

1 hour ago, Archwizard said:

In order of importance:

In the Reddit AMA, you were asked if you'd considered adding an extra color tint option for metals on the PBR Prime items (including the frames post-Nova Prime)... and Sheldon missed the point when he answered. Would someone else care to revise?

This! Oh dear god, this! I'm terrified about the day they come out with the Nyx Prime Gold change since I adore my color scheme.

1 hour ago, Archwizard said:

In order of importance:

There is a problem with serial escalation in Warframe’s balance. Mid-level enemies one-shot players due to uneven scaling, so players develop builds to keep enemies from shooting or to maintain obscene damage reduction, so new enemies are released with CC-immunity or anti-caster mechanics, so Miter is gaining an augment to pop Nullifier bubbles. This escalation creates frustrating scenarios where players who don’t resort to “cheap” gameplay (and frames that don’t have cheap abilities) simply cannot keep up in high-level content like Sorties or Trials. Have you considered longer term solutions to this power creep, like a “stat squish” on enemies and reduced energy availability for players, over Nullifiers?

In the Reddit AMA, you were asked if you'd considered adding an extra color tint option for metals on the PBR Prime items (including the frames post-Nova Prime)... and Sheldon missed the point when he answered. Would someone else care to revise?

We haven’t had a dojo update for… over a year now, I think. Are they due for a checkup? Perhaps some updates to editing features?

like scorches in Derelict. 

QUESTION for [DE]Kary : are there chances for a sword resembling a lightsaber ?  (beam of cold air for example - Cold based weapon)

Oh, and since Frost is my all time favourite frame :

1. Cloth physics on Frost yes/no ? When ?
  2. Frost Prime - a slight update of old model ?
  3. Frost Premium skin - is it in the works ?

Ivara - the gray part on her, can it be made so that we can color it as we please?

Weapons :

1. What do you think about a concpet of evloving weapons? Meeting certain conditions will make the weapon evolve into more powerful version,
  2. Heavy gatling-gun/mini-gun type weapons - that adds restriction to movement upon equipping - possible ?

Let's see from last thread what still needs to be answered :P Also added a few ones!

In Devstream #53, someone mentions the Burston getting a redesign. A concept is shown in the Devstream. I was wondering what happened to this?

Taken from AM Bunny's Devstream overview:

0jih1cc.png

I was wondering if the Braton is ever going to get a more Tenno looking counterpart? Perhaps a direct upgrade to the standard model that looks and feels closer to our Orokin counterpart?

For Scott/Steve:

Also, is the Latron getting some love soon? The base one I mean. Beyond PBR, the model and texture "distribution" looks old, and I was wondering if it's getting the Boar treatment, which was cool. (and some buffs to it and/or its Prime if possible, because, well, why not. Maybe in Syndicate mod form? *hint hint*).

After Volt and Mag, is it decided what's the next frame to be touched upon? Ash's Bladestorm was to be changed (I guess you guys changed priorities for the better in the end) and it is in a bad state play-wise. At PAX there was some talk about QoL changes for Vauban too, so I'm wondering if you're comitted to one already.

Also: Since Excalibur Prime is not coming back, and Frost Prime has been unvaulted already, is there any chance they'll have cool cinematics like Vauban/Saryn in some inbetween release windows?

Hope you can pick one Rebbeca! ^^

You've said recently that inventory slots are here to stay, at least for the foreseeable future; are there any plans to at least make them less of a barrier for new players? Expanding the number of starting slots, awarding slots for mastery rank-ups, and/or providing some way to demo weapons/frames before building them (be it hands-on or just short video clips) so players can more easily learn what they want are a few ideas that have come up in recent discussions; any of them would go a long way towards making arsenal management feel less restrictive early on.

Any chance that stances with only one or two extra combos will get some attention soon? Both polearm stances come to immediate mind, but a few others like Coiling Viper and Pointed Wind could use help as well.

Also, can we get excavators to scale up their health by mission level like defense/mobile defense objectives do? It's really frustrating playing high-level excavations (especially alerts and sorties) if you're not running one of the handful of frames that can keep the drills from being destroyed in a few seconds.

Edited by NinthAria

When the Focus System came out I choose the school only for the description and after investing some points I realize that I want to change school, so I wonder if there will be an item which transfer Focus point from a school to another.