Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe is BORING

(PSN)AbyssalNevermore

And then you will play destiny, and relies its just Warframe, and never play it again. Mean while, Warframe is a game you don't have to spend money on. So....

Also, what makes it boring for you? I am not really seeing that great of an explanation as to why you think it is, and as this is a feedback thread, the more info the better.

Edited by TheJagji

alright I guess? what was your purpose in posting this? it clearly wasn't to explain your issues in a way that offers constructive feedback that makes the game better as a whole. It also clearly wasn't to provide examples of reasons you find the community to be "FUNING CANCER." I mean, I get it, it's 'feedback' but for heavens sake, if you're going to give your opinion at least make it clear what you mean, provide examples, and if possible, provide solutions. As is, what you have just said has no value.

No feedback , no explanation , no constructive critism ?

and u call us " FUNING CANCER " ? how is this even a feedback ?

well , GO AND NEVER COMEBACK ! none of us will miss u

really tired of toxic players like u. go play destiny while we have FUN !

- Peace Out -

Edited by Aeon94

13 minutes ago, Robin2Guns said:

He's right though. The community is a complete wreck. People who don't see it don't want to see it.

or you don't want to see that whole community doesn't like what you think?

also calling us " FUNING CANCER " is rude and you are just another toxic person that judges community with no reason or compare whole community to a few bad person you have met like him imo. There are thousands and millions of good players in this community and you have no right to call this community as a "complete wreck" !

Edited by Aeon94

1 minute ago, Aeon94 said:

There are thousands of good players in this community and you have no right to call this community as a " complete wreck " !

I give myself the right to say it. I played 1k hours and I know how this community rolls. It's full of ignorant old but very childish people. I've played many games before but non of them had a community this bad and blind to the whole situation.

20 minutes ago, Robin2Guns said:

I give myself the right to say it.

you gave the right to yourself to call us " ignorant old but very childish people " and " complete wreck " ?

your arrogance made me laugh -.-

you could just say " yea there r bad players in community and ofc i can't deny there r good playes too " but yet you didn't and like i said b4 , you just compare whole community to a few bad person you have met.

Edited by Aeon94

2 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

you could just say " yea there r bad players in community and ofc i can't deny there r good playes too " but yet you didn't and like i said you just compare whole community to a few bad person you have met.

You're such an angel..  It almost burns my eyes to see how cute you are.

Keep living in that bubble.

21 minutes ago, Robin2Guns said:

You're such an angel..  It almost burns my eyes to see how cute you are.

thanks for sarcastic compliment -.-

21 minutes ago, Robin2Guns said:

Keep living in that bubble.

i see the thing you don't see or don't want to see.

did you notice i didn't deny there are bad players?

maybe you r the one lives in a bubble because you still ignore the fact that " there r good players in community "

19 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

thanks for sarcastic compliment -.-

i see the thing you don't see or don't want to see.

did you notice i didn't deny there are bad players?

maybe you r the one lives in a bubble because you still ignore the fact that " there r good players in community "

Ignore him. He must be either trolling, exaggerating or just doesn't know what "toxic" really is. Wf has the best community i've ever seen actually. Now CS:GO and LoL...that's another story...

Ignorant old and childish people exist in EVERY game. Warframe is obviously no exception. But the rate where those people exist in warframe is extremely low compared to other games.

Edited by IceColdHawk

Just now, IceColdHawk said:

Ignore him. He must be either trolling, exaggerating or just doesn't know what "toxic" really is. Wf community has the best community i've ever seen actually. Now CS:GO and LoL...that's another story...

Ignorant old and childish people exist in EVERY game. Warframe is obviously no exception. But the rate where those people exist in warframe is extremely low compared to other games.

well said IceColdHawk ^^