Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

R.I.P. NOVA

(XBOX)FunKingWax79

OK, iv been playing since day 1 on xbox ad have seen alot of changes (nerfs) mostly of great frames ad today i noticed a fix (nerf) of novas last power what a shame. so weather it is a fix (nerf) or a bug hopefuly, i leave with this there has two a point where fixing (nerfing) has two stop, sure theres a lot of new players who dont know the back history of the game, the only reason theres a flood of new players is do to the fact that the og players a.k. vets of the the game have stoped playing do to the fixing (nerfing) of the game. So i end with this R.I.P. NOVA u have lost a true fan and vet player .

"I can't press one button to kill everything. This game is ruined"

I have been here since the closed beta ended. I actually bought into the founders programm just before the open beta started. I can tell you, that this has happened a lot and not because of people being angry at over powered frames. DE themselfes have decided that just pressing "4 to win" is not something they wanted to do so they added more interactive elements to powers that were just huge aoe-abilitys. One other example would be saryns new ultimate that deals less damage then before but deals exeedingly high amounts of damage when combined with other abilities or toxic and viral procs.

Novas ability got the instant kill removed but now slows down enemies and causes chain explosions, which is actually more viable in end-game, since CC>damage.

14 minutes ago, (XB1)Frozenfunk79 said:

[.....]the only reason theres a flood of new players is do to the fact that the og players a.k. vets of the the game have stoped playing do to the fixing (nerfing) of the game[....]

What?

Translation: People left because the game was bad, which is the only reason new players started playing now.

Edited by Megakruemel

1. What nerf are you even talking about? the last time her 4th was changed was like over a year ago and 2.

12 minutes ago, (XB1)Frozenfunk79 said:

the only reason theres a flood of new players is do to the fact that the og players a.k. vets of the the game have stoped playing 

This makes no sense at all

Edited by -Amaterasu-
Typos

Honestly as someone who used to play nova a whole lot and still does currently after her rework I'm fine with her changes.  It used to be that you can press 4 with Nova and wipe out the entire map, the chaining of molecular prime was insane and 100% of affected enemies killed would go to Nova.  This made her highly hated by players who played other classes.  Furthermore, it turned the game into who can press "4" faster with a Nova, which was stupid, as I'm sure Warframe wasn't intended to be a game about who can press the same button faster.  (sorry i know you're on xbox one and don't press "4" but yeah...  you know what I mean, her 4th ability.)

As it stands currently Nova has now become a utility frame which is great, and I don't think she's a bad frame to use.  She's not the previous "destroyer of worlds" that she was before, but still very useful and a welcome addition to any well rounded team.  (she's great in a variety of missions, works really well in tactical alerts, and in Law of Retribution, etc.)

Problem?

Edited by sushidubya

Pretty sure Nova hasn't been nerfed in some time on any platform... either OP recently came back to the game after a break... or recently came back to Nova after a long break. Either way, couldn't have been that much of an active player or Nova fan then. Nova's in a good place... don't see what the problem is.