Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Off Topic} Snarky Super Hero Names

MagPrime

27 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

And I tried my real name = Aggressive She-Hulk. And NO, it does not fit! I'm never mad. 

Can I just be Sassy Dazzler?

idk lol i could say the rate of you progressing in dark souls 3 is a little mad ;p although i have been playing dark souls for a while so it's a bit unfair to put that on you.

Just now, LordOfScrugging said:

idk lol i could say the rate of you progressing in dark souls 3 is a little mad ;p although i have been playing dark souls for a while so it's a bit unfair to put that on you.

Really, you too? Why is everyone picking on me about my progress in Dark Souls 3? What's the rush and why is it a little mad? I'm enjoying my game experience and taking my time. I refuse to youtube video to get all the tidbits and cheats, if I have to die 5 to 10 times figthing a boss, so be it. But I will clear it on my ahem ... own pace. Even if everyone thinks its a snail's pace. Ay yay yai.

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Really, you too? Why is everyone picking on me about my progress in Dark Souls 3? What's the rush and why is it a little mad? I'm enjoying my game experience and taking my time. I refuse to youtube video to get all the tidbits and cheats, if I have to die 5 to 10 times figthing a boss, so be it. But I will clear it on my ahem ... own pace. Even if everyone thinks its a snail's pace. Ay yay yai.

lol i was poking fun at you. you do you :P and see? the mad woman comes out sometimes xD