Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.10.6

[DE]Megan

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

•    Fixed more than intended enemies/transmission drones spawning after multiple host migrations.
•    Fixed enemies dying in Hydroid’s Undertow not counting towards your kills, potentially preventing progress if in an Exterminate mission or similar kill-required scenario. 
•    Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clones meleeing with numerous Glaives after being thrown and returned.
•    Fixed the Dual Toxocyst getting ‘excited’ from Sentinel headshots.
•    Fixed a pool of lava not teleporting players to a safe zone in Kela De Thaym’s Arena.
•    Fixed not seeing door opening FX in Kela De Thaym’s Arena. 
•    Fixed players teleporting to a safe zone when close to the edge of Kela De Thaym’s Arena.
•    Fixed not being able to complete the Mastery Rank 12 test after simultaneously killing all the required enemies and falling.
•    Fixed the Steel Meridian room not being outlined on the Relay map.
•    Fixed the Maltzur Oculus Liset skin not applying proper energy color.

No fix for broken mods?

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Changed the Acid Shells and Fomorian Accelerant mod to a Madurai polarity.

Thank you.

Could the scaling of accuracy loss from Heavy Caliber on the Ogris pls get a fix? It's accuracy goes from 100 to 1.3 with HC and it shoots rockets on 35º arcs.

ZDSBjsL.jpg

Edited by lvl999ArchNecromancerIRL

Awww, I'm disappointed about iron skin matching accent color now instead of energy - I had gold accents and off-white energy so that my iron skin looked like nacre, it was so pretty. :(

I would be okay with iron skin matching accent color if it had the same metallic texture as the accents on the frame. As it is, if they use the same color, the duller iron skin texture looks like paint next to the metal accents.

On 3/27/2016 at 6:55 PM, KatieMay said:

so, in Archwing missions, corpus rangers have helmets that are basically invincible. there was a glitch like this with the orange corpus crewmen in invasion missions on grineer tiles, but i think that has been fixed since. but anyway, i was using the Velocitus and doing a mobile defense mission, and (since ive known this existed for a while) figured id take a picture of it happening and post it here to see if it was intended (im betting its not) so, what happens is if you shoot a corpus ranger's helmet, you can damage their shields, but not their actual health. in the picture attatched, you'll see a level 17 ranger (so clearly it doesnt have any defense that would negate a full velocitus shot) and that my velocitus is level 14, so i cleaarly can have mods on it. its not a matter of not doing any damage. 

so yea. you could shoot millions of shots at their helmet and theyd never feel it. just seems like a bug to me, probably would be easy to fix if theyve fixed it before with corpus crewmen.

Thanks DE for the great content. 1k mastery away from MR 21! so excited <3ci2nqqh.jpg

maybe some insight into whether or not this will get addressed? i havent seen any information on it in the forums or anything. 

thanks for the continued updates though!

First game after Patch.... instantly crashed on cinematic (landing on the mission).... 3-4 games later... CRASHED at cinematics....cant even click ESC & skip it crashes in 0.001s i see the "World" tho...

u guys did sumthing wrong there it seems...

•    Fixed more than intended enemies/transmission drones spawning after multiple host migrations.
what does transmission drones means here? I didnt see any enemy-like called that QuQ.

I'm doing a translation for some local Tennos so I hope to know it!

Edited by AllenWhat

31 minutes ago, LordRasler said:

"Changed the Acid Shells and Fomorian Accelerant mod to a Madurai polarity. " So if a player has already forma'ed.... hes.... screwed?

My thoughts exactly.... I forma'd a slot just for it. Thankfully all mods are maxed and no need to change the modding so the -# points can suck it xD

53 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Rhino Prime’s Iron Skin will now reflect your chosen accent color instead of energy color.

:'(

I know you can't please everyone, but bummer. I guess those of us who liked it the first way should have been more vocal.

45 minutes ago, IEpicWolfI said:

While it's awesome you guys went with my idea, the Ironksin itself still looks severely underwhelming, 

16D2AEDA011F3B2251148DEBDC0CC8EC286F6711

9DBCD1804F23AA4351968AA780D59DC2FAFD00C6

^^^ I was going to post screenshots like the above but now I don't have to. This is what our 'golden emperor' looks like with the most recent changes; it looks like he's covered in spicy mustard instead of the gleaming impenetrable gold it was before.

It's so embarrassing how this looks, nowhere near as impressive as the effect was before. Every time I used iron skin in the past I was left wondering how much effort had been put into achieving the absolutely stunning visual effects it had on Rhino Prime. Now, I'm just left wanting :(

Edited by Sennera

Just now, Sennera said:

^^^ I was going to post screenshots like the above but now I don't have to. This is what our 'golden emperor' looks like with the most recent changes; it looks like he's covered in spicy mustard instead of the gleaming impenetrable gold it was before.

It's so embarrassing how this looks, nowhere near as impressive as the effect was before. Every time I used iron skin in the past I was left wondering how much effort had been put into achieving the absolutely stunning visual effects it had on Rhino Prime. Now, I'm left wanting :(

Glad we've got folks who agree! 

2 minutes ago, Sennera said:

It's so embarrassing how this looks, nowhere near as impressive as the effect was before. Every time I used iron skin in the past I was left wondering how much effort had been put into achieving the absolutely stunning visual effects it had on Rhino Prime. Now, I'm left wanting :(

The energy color iron skin was much better. If you matched energy to your primary, then he looked pretty damn awesome. I really wish they'd revert the most recent change.

55 minutes ago, Plummers said:

Dear DE! Your guys so called HOTFIX messed up our VOID reward! None of us got any reward due to hotfix and our progress was not SAVED! What a waste of time play spent on Tower 4 Interecept for 16 rounds.

There is a reason if they warn you 10 minutes before the hotfix. *slow applause*

Just now, --Q--Hel said:

And the scores are staying the same?

To say that I'm disappointed would be heavily underestimating it. Well, good job, you've pretty much failed all of your competitive endurance runners. This is what we get for years of playing your game, and for spending 7+ hrs in a single mission: getting locked out of the leaderboards because people couldn't care less about blatant exploiting.

We have been fully aware of what the exploit was, two or three days before it actually got fixed. I personally asked people not to run it, you know, have some faith in Digital Extremes. Oh well, serves me right for having any sort of faith.

spend 12 hours with a clanmate of mine to get kills fair and square. Then some exploiters get 100+ enemies on the map and kill 10x more per minute. instead of punishing them, they just hotfix stuff making it unable for others to do the same thing and securing leaderboards. It seems their beloved founders have an immunity and rules of fair game don't apply to them.
 For things to be competitive everyone should be on the same terms. For me it looks like their motto is: First come, first served. Give the first ones shotguns and rifles and those who come later just get sticks and stones. Not the first event when exploiters are rewarded.  
Now we on 48 and 49 place

I am not a founder anyway and my word doesn't count

42 minutes ago, AllenWhat said:

what does transmission means here?

Transmission is the TV broadcast floating drone in every room of the arena.