Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credits Fast

MKDLMR

Question

16 answers to this question

I have a schedule for getting credits. Run Your daily raids and sorties. The two LoR raids you get an estimated 600k with a booster. Then the Jordas Verdict estimates 500k. Then your sorties 200k. That's easily 1.3 million a day if your faithful to it. A great way to get arcanes and sortie rewards with the addition of stockpiling credits. If raids aren't accessible speed running t3, t4 caps are great as well. with a group of 4 you get about 50k a run. Lasty dark sector defenses on high tier planets like pluto or ceres grants about the same as the caps but are a bit longer

Edited by (XB1)Too Sick 4 Kids

Not really, void missions can be decent but you need to put up keys for that. Alerts might seem OK but the reality is if you split the 25k-35k between the three runs you are usually better off doing the 5 waves of dark sector as you get more per run (18k+ drops from high level DS vs 8k-12k+ per invasion run).

Even without booster 18k for the minimal effort isn't horrible especially if you are solo. I've never actually tried a group for credit farming so I don't know how much it ends for time invested. Pretty sure it doesn't beat '5 waves, extract, repeat' though (unless high level mobs start dropping significantly more credits).

Sechura, Pluto hands down (in my opinion)

Dark Sector defense 23k plus mission credits, with a booster you get roughly 50k credits per 5 waves, for about 5 minutes worth of work.

edit: throw in an effigy chroma and a Nekros for max profit, upwards of 75k

Edited by (PS4)Musicopia

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Musicopia said:

Sechura, Pluto hands down (in my opinion)

Dark Sector defense 23k plus mission credits, with a booster you get roughly 50k credits per 5 waves, for about 5 minutes worth of work.

edit: throw in an effigy chroma and a Nekros for max profit, upwards of 75k

Why everyone loves Sechura so much is beyond me. Gigantic, changing locations - making infested run for all eternity to you even with a fast nova in a team. While Akkad is way smaller and waves end faster because of that  = more runs in the same amount of time resulting in more credits total.

Hieracon mentioned above is even faster but more annoying and boring, especially with the new excavation changes. But better way for solo farming with a booster because you don't need to worry about your **** teammates leaving after 2-3 runs on Seimeni/Akkad/Sechura.

Edited by Nomen_Nescio

well, I don't wanna tell you about FAST credit farm, because other ppl will. and it's pretty easy 

if you want to get credits overtime, break the containers and open the lockers whenever you find them, bring an AoE weapons like Ignis to break them quickly, furthermore, do the credit invasions, grineer/corpus VS infestation that gives 25k, grineer VS corpus that gives 25-35K, plus the 10k+ alerts....all of these-if you do them regularly- will help you credit economy

and just to give you an example, I pretty much never credit farmed (only when there's a X2 credit weekend), and did the above pretty much whenever I could, now I'm sitting on 50M+ credits. I'll take a guess and say you have half of the weapons/warframes ingame so you won't be using your credits that much either   

NM LoR = 400k in 40 minutes.

LoR = 200k in 20 minutes.

Sortie = 100k in 20 to 40 minutes depending on the missions you're given.

Sechura = 25k in 5 minutes.

Void Capture = X credits in less than 5 minutes, the amount rewarded depends on the tower level played. (25k for a t4 I think?)

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

5 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

NM LoR = 400k in 40 minutes.

LoR = 200k in 20 minutes.

Sortie = 100k in 20 to 40 minutes depending on the missions you're given.

Sechura = 25k in 5 minutes.

Void Capture = X credits in less than 5 minutes, the amount rewarded depends on the tower level played. (25k for a t4 I think?)

40 minutes for NM LoR? More like 25.